kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This movie isn't filled to the brim with forced corny comedy like the majority of the mcu. So I'm positive it will age just fine. Winter soldier has aged just fine to me. And it's because the comedy isn't over bearing.

This doesn't feel like a formula mcu film and it's all the better for it.
if only two movies havent aged like milk in the mcu to u my statement still stands.......glad u liked it tho. For the time being

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That is disgusting :what:
There was just a white supremacist shooting killing 17 but we beating people for a movie huh?
63448985.jpg

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it. Movie is a combination of Star Wars, James Bond and the Lion King. It's the most well acted comic book movie since Nolan's Batman films.
The images and the soundtrack will stay with you, so will the performances. Everyone brought their A-game.
Dont listen to anyone underselling Chadwick Boseman's performance, he's the rock of the entire movie.
And dont listen to any White critic who tries to claim the movie is some kind of metaphor for "feminism" or "liberalism in the age of Trump."
No.
This movie is about Africans and the African diaspora, and the tensions that exist between us.
:wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a min now: i dug lupita character too, but yall going too far with this anti storm talk...fukk all that shyt, i want bp and storm together on screen as the power couple they are....pretty sure they made lupita's character like that not knowing they were gonna get the rights back....now that they do, she's cool and all, but, you know....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Michael B Jordan and Danai were my fav characters in this movie, these are the type of black folks we need

none of that kumbaya cookie cutter ish
i still like Tchalla's plan to work with the world and not burn it down... We forget the Avengers still exist

Funny enough, his plan is what we need in the real world.. Political intervention