Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
if only two movies havent aged like milk in the mcu to u my statement still stands.......glad u liked it tho. For the time being
Not my fault the majority of the Mcu follows the same tired formula with shytty forced comedy aimed at kids and garbage villains :yeshrug:

If you like that weak ass shyt cool. But this movie doesn't belong in the same breathe as trash like iron man 2 and 3 and shyt like that :gag:

This is dark knight and Logan level

so there's really no comparison because this is way better than the formula driven sitcoms they usually shyt out

First day 4K Blu Ray Steel Book getting copped on day 1:ahh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody remember Killmongers last quote exact;y im tryna remember "bury me in the ocean with my ancestors cause id rather die there than in bondage" something along those lines?

'so you can lock me in a box? naw, just bury me in the ocean like my ancestors that jumped from the ships...they had the right idea: rather die than live in bondage'

*disclaimer - that might not be exact, but it's damn close...after i see it again tomorrow, i'll be able to say it exact*

Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
i found it funny how the white characters were an afterthought....or killed off early like Ulysses...:umad:

the visuals of Wakanda were:banderas:

it was random but cool to see Busan get some shine. it's a beautiful underrated city. the colorful signage it's known for looked good on the big screen

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
wait a min now: i dug lupita character too, but yall going too far with this anti storm talk...fukk all that shyt, i want bp and storm together on screen as the power couple they are....pretty sure they made lupita's character like that not knowing they were gonna get the rights back....now that they do, she's cool and all, but, you know....
Xmen nerfed her and bishop so it's over for that pipe dream of a strong black Xmen character

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just got back :wow:

Ryan coogler did it.

This film was incredible. Top to bottom. This set the bar for marvel films.

This is easily the best mcu film. It's not even a contest.

Kilmonger :wow: top 5 comic book film villain of all time. Michael b. Jordan stole this film. This is by far the best mcu villain. It isn't even a contest. People out here praising wack as fukk ego and hela:camby: nah. Killmonger made them look pathetic. This is what great writing for a villain looks like. Jordan nailed the perofrmance. The anger,the vulnerability,the strength:banderas:

God Damn. I am blown away.

This is a top 5 Cbm of all time. :wow:

Wakanda was so well realized. It did more in 1 film than 3 thor films did for asgard.

I'm seeing this multiple times in theatres. :feedme:

10/10
qqsj28.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Xmen nerfed her and bishop so it's over for that pipe dream of a strong black Xmen character

naw, fukk that....disney/marvel got a clean slate, just like they did with spidey....dont get me wrong, i'm cool with lupita's character being his queen, just would rather it be storm...