Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Spill it

I didn't stay for the 2nd one

I didn't stay for either. My wife be running out of the theater. She don't like crowds like that

bucky is walking around with shuri unfrozen and apparently mentally healed

See even with what 23Stapscity said, that was just the tip of the iceberg. There was levels to it, a BIG easter egg for those deep in Black Panther lore

Bucky is White Wolf. In the comics White Wolf was BP's adopted white brother, basically his Loki. He was in charge of all the war dogs/spies and did all the special ops "dirty work", like what Punishers group did in the Netflix series. He had his own suit as well and, like Loki, beefed with BP over tactics and principles. obviously making Bucky that character is a big departure, tho I see the logic behind it given Buck's expertise. but big thing is it's all but saying that the character path for Bucky may be NOT to be the next Captain America but instead be a major character in the BP franchise moving forward

They may have just spelled out his role in the MCU :whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can ya'll dudes just enjoy the shyt instead of looking for every single tiny thing to get upset over? Nobody gives a fukk about the white dude. Jesus christ. He was the like the least memorable character in the entire movie :russ:

Yo..... breh talking about white supremacy, the hell is niccas even talking about? :russ:

Martha

Daps
I LOVED this shyt. I hated that they had to add
the shyt of him bullying the woman around the garden cause outside of that what really was making him a villian. I was actively rooting for him. I did like him opening a new center in Oakland (was that a nod to the Black Panthers) showing he agreed with the message to a degree. Hated having to have the white guy there to help them out.

Seemed to be so much symbolism in the movie. Can't wait to watch it a second time to further examine it.

Michael B Jordan murdered this shyt though. Amazing movie. Funny cause I wasn't really caught up in the hype and only went cause my boy talked me in to it.

He was a sociopath. He literally murdered his girlfriend because she accidentally got in his way by being taken hostage. They were reminding you that all that mattered to him was the mission. People were just a means to an end. In the same way that T'challa saved the CIA agent. They were showing you the differences in the characters in the way they acted towards people who served them/cared about them.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take it you didn't stay for the 2nd post credit scene?

The shyt with Bucky? Yeah I saw it. But that’s hardly an infinity war tie in. We all knew he was there from the end of civil war. I wanted to see more since it was stated many times that this movie was a direct lead in to the next avengers movie

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got back :wow:

Ryan coogler did it.

This film was incredible. Top to bottom. This set the bar for marvel films.

This is easily the best mcu film. It's not even a contest.

Kilmonger :wow: top 5 comic book film villain of all time. Michael b. Jordan stole this film. This is by far the best mcu villain. It isn't even a contest. People out here praising wack as fukk ego and hela:camby: nah. Killmonger made them look pathetic. This is what great writing for a villain looks like. Jordan nailed the perofrmance. The anger,the vulnerability,the strength:banderas:

God Damn. I am blown away.

This is a top 5 Cbm of all time. :wow:

Wakanda was so well realized. It did more in 1 film than 3 thor films did for asgard.

I'm seeing this multiple times in theatres. :feedme:

10/10

Daps
Not even close either. I didn't consider Bucky a villain either, but he was tops until this point.

Top 3 by mile are Loki, Killmonger and Vulture in no particular order. The rest have been absolute crap. Killmonger and Vulture > Loki for me because they're actually relatable villains who are pissed off at the world around them for obvious reasons. Loki is just a spoiled a$$hole.

Daps
The shyt with Bucky? Yeah I saw it. But that’s hardly an infinity war tie in. We all knew he was there from the end of civil war. I wanted to see more since it was stated many times that this movie was a direct lead in to the next avengers movie
I'm glad it wasn't. The film most likely would have suffered if it was used as a stepping stone to infinity war/other movies. I prefer that this was a standalone - an internal Wakandan problem that was solved internally - rather than the conflict come from outside alien force.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just got back :wow:

Ryan coogler did it.

This film was incredible. Top to bottom. This set the bar for marvel films.

This is easily the best mcu film. It's not even a contest.

Kilmonger :wow: top 5 comic book film villain of all time. Michael b. Jordan stole this film. This is by far the best mcu villain. It isn't even a contest. People out here praising wack as fukk ego and hela:camby: nah. Killmonger made them look pathetic. This is what great writing for a villain looks like. Jordan nailed the perofrmance. The anger,the vulnerability,the strength:banderas:

God Damn. I am blown away.

This is a top 5 Cbm of all time. :wow:

Wakanda was so well realized. It did more in 1 film than 3 thor films did for asgard.

I'm seeing this multiple times in theatres. :feedme:

10/10
cant wait for the inevitable "this movie aged like milk and cheese" post from u a year from now....thats when i'll officially know its dope :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Iight y'all dropping spoilers

index_zpsyhh9ynmo.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
See even with what 23Stapscity said, that was just the tip of the iceberg. There was levels to it, a BIG easter egg for those deep in Black Panther lore

Bucky is White Wolf. In the comics White Wolf was BP's adopted white brother, basically his Loki. He was in charge of all the war dogs/spies and did all the special ops "dirty work", like what Punishers group did in the Netflix series. He had his own suit as well and, like Loki, beefed with BP over tactics and principles. obviously making Bucky that character is a big departure, tho I see the logic behind it given Buck's expertise. but big thing is it's all but saying that the character path for Bucky may be NOT to be the next Captain America but instead be a major character in the BP franchise moving forward

They may have just spelled out his role in the MCU :whoo:

Okay, this was more or less spoiled for me, earlier.

I heard rumors about this.

Buck-Nasty is my guy, tho

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I will say if I have 1 complaint and I do, it's the cgi. When black panther is fully costumed and in action,it looks rubbery and fake as fukk. The final fight especially was pretty fake. I have the same problem with spider man in homecoming and him in the infinity war trailer. But :yeshrug:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I couldn't wait for today so I caught a showing yesterday around 7:45 pm the movie is dope brehs :bpbless: I'm going to see it a second time and give my review later today.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just got back and this is easily the best marvel to date....killmonger is the best marvel villain to date....speaking of which, mbj deserves awards for this performance, he killed it....hell, this should sweep the awards period: best movie, actor/actress, supporting actor/actress, director, etc.....that lupita looked so damn good......i'll drop other shyt later....will say: got my tixs to see it again tomorrow already.....