Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
cant wait for the inevitable "this movie aged like milk and cheese" post from u a year from now....thats when i'll officially know its dope :banderas:
This movie isn't filled to the brim with forced corny comedy like the majority of the mcu. So I'm positive it will age just fine. Winter soldier has aged just fine to me. And it's because the comedy isn't over bearing.

This doesn't feel like a formula mcu film and it's all the better for it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dr John Kani isnt being talked about in any of the reviews, but his scenes were very powerful.

This was like watching the Dream Team if Isiah was on it, not Christen Latener

The writing was A-1; I'm glad such a weight was put on veteran actors (Chadwick isn't a new jack, but, his game needs a bit of polishing and he didn't get to show too much range--his crying scenes always got me)

I just wish the cinematography, direction was a little more Coogler's departure from Marvel, instead of the Disney cookie cutter

But, I'll give Disney this; I haven't seen Last Jedi, but, a lot of complaints are that from The Force Awakens, Rouge One to Last Jedi there are too many jumps in tone and even have plot discrepencies

So, I'll give Marvel credit for keeping the continuity

Just, the formula is tired after like 25 movies

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Bruh.... :dead:

DWH_ydrX4AAuCS_.jpg
Are those white ppl too:lolbron:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great movie, probably the best cinematic depiction of the divide between Africans and African Americans I’ve seen. And yes, Killmonger is the GOAT Marvel villain

Coogler really is a genius

Visually this was gorgeous, acting on point, pacing was great. Really can’t think of anything bad about this besides some of the CGI being pretty cartoonish. Would have to see it again to determine if it’s my favorite Marvel film but it’s up there

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
just got back and this is easily the best marvel to date....killmonger is the best marvel villain to date....speaking of which, mbj deserves awards for this performance, he killed it....hell, this should sweep the awards period: best movie, actor/actress, supporting actor/actress, director, etc.....that lupita looked so damn good......i'll drop other shyt later....will say: got my tixs to see it again tomorrow already.....
I hope Get Out opened the doors for February genre movies to get nominated..

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yo, MBJ killed it. Shiiit, pretty much everybody killed it! Winston as M'Baku was a scene stealer too, he had my theater audience roaring and rolling everytime

@Ironman @Young Bishop @Rastafarian42 @wire28 when y'all see this if y'all haven't yet.. TRUST, on some objective shyt, this movie is GOAT level superhero piff. I ain't even saying that as a 20 year BP fan whose been waiting for this ish all my childhood.

Just on some objective ish, this movie is as good as it gets, possibly ever in the genre. And shyt, take the genre away and it still measures as absolute piff on its own

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Just got back home :wow:

I gotta see this again to take it all in...half the time I was just like " :lupe: Im really watching this magnitude of black excellence" then I'd snap back to engage in the plot and 10 minutes later Im back to feelin ":wow: This is a fukkin Marvel movie? :mindblown: "

If you a cac I see why the "pacing" complaints were made :mjlol:... this aint your regular explosion everywhere superhero movie... many scenes I felt Coogler was on his :smugfavre: :sas1: shyt just for us....

Beautiful mane...just beautiful.