Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotta go dark now. I’m glad y’all enjoyed the product :BlackPantherBanderas:

Imma eat with the bros tomorrow night :saluteBP:

I’m just leaving the theater!!:whoo:

Man this movie:wow:

You going dark and I ain’t gonna comment on this so it won’t be spoiled for you but I’m gonna say this.:ohlawd:

I’m gonna see this shyt like 2 more times:to:

:whew::banderas:

Martha

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

There are not enough zeroes I can put after a '1' out of 10 I can give this movie

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

It was beyond my wildest and highest expectations

Calling out sick tomorrow and taking my son after school

Matter of fact I may cancel school for him tomorrow so I can take him to learn more about his black self than hellh ever learn in school

WAKANDA FOREVER!!

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This shyt was near flawless. I only wish they added at least some tie in to infinity war since a large part of the movie will take place there. I was really hoping the soul stone would pop up
I take it you didn't stay for the 2nd post credit scene?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was near flawless. I only wish they added at least some tie in to infinity war since a large part of the movie will take place there. I was really hoping the soul stone would pop up

Y’all must have not stayed til the ending of the credits two post credit scenes

Daps
Just seen it, and I agree, Kilmonger is probably the top Marvel villain so far on screen. I judge my movie villains by how much their actions and character make you hate them and root for the hero to take them down. He nailed that shyt.

And this isn't even the fresh off a screening hype talking, but this was the second best MCU film, easily. (Winter Soldier IMO is the best comic book movie i've ever seen, so that will always be #1 to me.) Just wish this had more MCU tie-ins and Easter eggs.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Gotta show some love to the

ritual fight at the beginning

I loved how they pushed the fighters closer and closer to the edge :wow:

CERTAIN nikkas on CBR complaining about the action and CGI.:scust:

No wonder I stopped caring about their opinions.:scust: Those guys bytch about everything.

Nah fam, that is my only complaint. ILM is losing it's touch or they got the rookies to do the CGI on this shyt. It was very :huhldup: in some spots. Definitely not their best work at all. The Starters must be working on Infiinity War. :francis:

I saw this in IMAX 2D

(Quick story) During the previews at like the last preview before the movie, a screen came up

PLEASE, PUT ON YOUR 3D GLASSES

People were like :dahell:

Then they played the Jurassic Park trailer in 3D and PEOPLE WERE TIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHTTT

I didn't get up, but, a quarter of the crowd though the movie was gonna play in 3D and the usher had to come and tell us we good

I just knew they was sabo'n the movie

But, nah...that scene were Chad and Lupita were sitting on the edge of the mountiain :aiwait:

The
beginning of the Kilmonger, Black Panther fight

:aiwait:

Kilmonger in general didn't look good

T'Challa looked better in the car chase in Civil War

The lows weren't that low, but, the worst than about this movie is the CGI

Though it was amazing a lot of areas (outside at the border, the heart of the vibranium mountain, all the airplane scenes looked crisp)

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
fayetteville, nc breh...military town with hella mixed and black folk

Shout out to Fville. Got a lot of fam down there. Used to hate making that drive from WS as a kid and now even more from Charlotte, but for love for the city

Martha

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
My first thoughts are that Kilmonger might be one of the greatest movie characters ever put to film. Michael B Jordan played the hell out of this role. Beautiful. Tragic. Poignant

I can’t even believe Disney let that final line be said in a blockbuster tentpole

I completely forgot this was a Marvel movie

I haven't seen somebody respond when doubted like this since Nas with Ether..:wow:

People weren't playing when they said he possibly gave the best villain performance since Heath's Joker. I gotta think about it some more cause Fassbender was dope in the X-Men movies, but yea..

He might get nominated :whoo:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Just saw it. Movie is a combination of Star Wars, James Bond and the Lion King. It's the most well acted comic book movie since Nolan's Batman films.
The images and the soundtrack will stay with you, so will the performances. Everyone brought their A-game.
Dont listen to anyone underselling Chadwick Boseman's performance, he's the rock of the entire movie.
And dont listen to any White critic who tries to claim the movie is some kind of metaphor for "feminism" or "liberalism in the age of Trump."
No.
This movie is about Africans and the African diaspora, and the tensions that exist between us.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah fam, that is my only complaint. ILM is losing it's touch or they got the rookies to do the CGI on this shyt. It was very :huhldup: in some spots. Definitely not their best work at all. The Starters must be working on Infiinity War. :francis:

Not trynna shyt on my people’s but gotta give them props for giving black people jobs!

Coog probably had some cats from Oakland doing the CGI “ya feel me” so don’t go too hard on it breh!:russ:

Martha

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I was worried I was gon end up crying in the car..

I promise they would have been thug tears tho :to:
I told my brehs that I almost shed a few and they thought I was being hyperbolic. I can't wait for their reactions :russ:
Y'all seen it already? I thought it comes out today? (Friday)
A few of us caught screenings as early as Monday of this week breh. :pachaha: outside of advanced screenings most blockbusters drop on Thursdays now.