Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Dislikes (that's a strong word because I didn't dislike anything)

The CGI was bad in parts...c'mon brehs. It looks like a video game sometimes.

Coog's style didn't shine like I expect. Sly did him wrong when he went on his victory lap for Creed. That was distintive Coog. I felt he was handcuffed by the Marvel template.

MBJ was a bit to on the nose. I LOVED his message. I'm glad it's gonna make American uncomfortable. But, I think a better actor would've been able to execute...

the bury me in the sea like my people..being dead is better than a slave line

I LOVED

Lu-Lu :wow:

Don't ya'll be coming in here talmbout how beautiful she is when you was prolly hating on her before this :camby:

:wow: All that chocolate though

They juggled a bunch of stories masterfully

Kilmonger is the best MCU villian...yes, I said it. I would've wanted a better individual performer--he went overboard sometimes that I expected someone to yell "MESSAGE!" a few times. But, his story, his motivation was perfect. I never felt a villian so much. And that's prolly the way the writers intended it to be.

Though the story was very formulaic and predicable, I enjoyed the ride...

Though I should've seen it coming, I was :krs: when the Jabari came through

They went in on colonialism, slavery and racism just enough. I didn't expect them to go harder (really even that hard), but, I'm glad the way the movie ends without feeling like black plight was cheaply used.

9.5/10 and prolly my favorite MCU movie (I love Civil War and how T'Challa came off too much)

Last edited: