Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Also...now that coogler is directing. In the not so unlikely possibility that Michael B. Jordan lands a role in the film, who should he play?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also...now that coogler is directing. In the not so unlikely possibility that Michael B. Jordan lands a role in the film, who should he play?

Please keep Johnny Storm away from this franchise.... dont want that FOX stench:scust:

Easy Son, these be jokes:whoa:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Young t'chaka perhaps :ehh:never happens though ain't he locked in that FF/fox contract?serves him right dude jumped at the first shyt he was offered when he should have played the waiting game. He most definitely would have been BP, John Stewart or in the very least cyborg if he'd just been patient

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East

I somehow doubt MBJ would want to be in this film, he only wants to play "White roles" these days.

Michael B. Jordan Shredded on Twitter After Saying He Wants 'White' Roles

Jordan drew widespread and very vocal criticism across social media for an interview he granted to GQ, in which he said that only wanted to play “white” characters in the future.

“I want to be part of that movement that blurs the line between white and black,” the actor said.

“I told my team after I finished ‘Chronicle’ [the successful low budget sci-fi movie that first partnered him with ‘Fantastic Four’ director Josh Trank] that I only want to go out for roles that were written for white characters,” Jordan told the magazine. “Me playing the role will make it what it is.”

A BP film might be a bit "Too Black" for him at this stage of his career.:mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
@Jazzy B.

Relevant to whom? Maybe among comic book circles, but outside of that, the Priest run was barely known, if at all. The hudlin run was heard of, at the least.

BP having a motion comic is still a good look. And it's still very well liked today. The motion comic probably wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Hudlin spearheading the project.

The worst depiction? Why so?
Relevant to the Marvel Universe in general. The spinning here is crazy, BP was in limbo for years before Quesada decided to make him relevant again with the Priest run. You can try to spin it how you want but it was Priest that made him relevant in the MU way before Hudlin came around. Its the same thing with the GOTG and DNA.

BP's motion comic was no different from any of the other one freaking Spider-Woman had one.

It was with the Hudlin run the Wakandans are racist shyt started (See the scan I posted) before that it was just xenophobes.

Define relevant. The Civil War issues sold well over 50k. Some went over 60k. And the marriage issue reached almost 70k. The first 6 issues sold well too. For a character like BP, that was major at the time. And outside of the heavy hitters, those numbers, especially the 60k+ - 70k+ are great numbers.

LOL, you trying to make it seem like the Hudlin run was the massacre by 50.

The reason sales are brought up in Hudlin's case is because his detractors insist that absolutely nothing good came out of his run. The way they say it, it was a complete failure. Yet, the numbers show that not only was it not a failure, it actually was a financial success. And continued for a good 4-5 years. Perception and reality are really conflicting here.

Again, if you don't like the run, that's fine. If you think the writing is wack, thats fine. To insinuate that it was a complete failure and/or that Hudlin had nothing to do with the run's success is revisionist history. Plenty of people were introduced to BP by Hudlin and many actually liked the run. That's reality.

And I disagree: his run will be remembered for a long time. Hell, this debate we are having, and the many debates this run had sparked all over the web is proof of such. And some of Hudlin's actions in the comic, the marriage for example, will almost automatically make the run a draw to a non-comic book fan especially.

Again, the entire hudlin run, including all the trades, is readily available online in various websites (amazon, comixology, and Marvel's page, for example) for anyone to get. Both the vol 4 and vol 5 trades. You couldn't say that about the Priest run till literally last August.
Civil War tie ins were all selling crazy bring that up is pointless. Gimmick issues like Weddings and Deaths always sell because of speculators. Priest's first 6 issues sold better than Hudlin's before Hudlin's House of M tie ins.

Hudlin's run is a failure the same way Bendis's X-men is. When you take out the gimmicks from them there really isn't much there. What exactly did Hudlin add to the BP mythos? You could say Shuri but even then a large percentage of BP fans don't even like her.

Most of Hudlin's trades aren't even being sold by Amazon itself on the site its through a 3rd party. They aren't in print and soon will sold at stupid prices if interest in them ever increases. Bringing up Priest's run not being available is really silly no disrespect. Even the most popular books from the 90's are uncollected (Punisher's stuff, Danny Ketch Ghost Rider etc) Marvel didn't start trading everything till Quesada became EiC.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
how to you quantify that? Seems the only people getting praise for creed are coogler and stallone. He might have rinsed off the shyt of FF but he hasn't come out from the movie a star

He's a muuuuch bigger name now. If I were him, I wouldn't go for throwaways either.

I somehow doubt MBJ would want to be in this film, he only wants to play "White roles" these days.

Michael B. Jordan Shredded on Twitter After Saying He Wants 'White' Roles

A BP film might be a bit "Too Black" for him at this stage of his career.:mjpls:

:russ: Forgot about that. That would be some ironic shyt right there.

Rolling with his boy, Coogler :hula: White Roles

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound