Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dahell: where did i say that? im saying they dont have to make him a mirror of black panther.

are you that stupid that you couldnt comprehend my post?
as long as they don't do it in all three movies in the trilogy i'm fine with one time.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
a26s03912ud01.jpg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dahell: where did i say that? im saying they dont have to make him a mirror of black panther.

are you that stupid that you couldnt comprehend my post?
Listen bytch you're the one crying over something so insignificant, you fukkin nerds try to ruin everything by bytching about nothing:snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas in here about to scrap before the premiere :loldenzel2:

Just like in real life :mjpls:
That's a joke! :whoa:
Based on true events :iseeu:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here about to scrap before the premiere :loldenzel2:

Just like in real life :mjpls:
That's a joke! :whoa:
Based on true events :iseeu:
No offense

but i'm waiting to go see this. I really can't stand nikkas at the threater (No c00n :dame)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
@Cacdestroyer trying to fukk up everybody excitement. And bring the tone down. They can call it a black event, whenever they feel like it. You could've kept that shyt to yourself, nobody needed to hear your shytty opinion. "Cacdestroyer", lol you lame muthufukka
Shut the fukk up “darryl” dumb ass nikka, nobody is trying to bring anything down.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Kinda fukked up.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/31/black-panther-comic-writer-not-invited-to-movie-premiere/

‘Black Panther’ comic writer not invited to movie premiere
By Carlos Greer

January 31, 2018 | 9:37pm

The LA debut of “Black Panther” put most movie premieres to shame with a royal-themed dress code, but the big night also brought disappointment for some.

“My feelings are real hurt that I didn’t get an invite to the [premiere]. I mean goddamn Marvel. Goddamn,” Roxane Gay, co-writer of the comic book series “Black Panther: World of Wakanda” tweeted.

Gay and Yona Harvey in 2016 became the first black women to be lead writers for Marvel.

She added, “I mean. It’s fine. I’M not fancy. Just admitting that my lil feelings were hurt.”

Gay still encouraged people to see the film starring Chadwick Boseman by tweeting: “I hope you all support the movie enthusiastically. By all early accounts, [it] is incredible. And a lot of black work and creativity went into its making.”