Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
why is killmonger just an evil black panther?

He’s wayyy more than that if you read the comics.

He’s T’Challa’s chief rival. As smart as him and as cunning, just a touch more ruthless. He’s beaten Black Panther more than ANY other villian.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
He’s wayyy more than that if you read the comics.

He’s T’Challa’s chief rival. As smart as him and as cunning, just a touch more ruthless. He’s beaten Black Panther more than ANY other villian.
no i know but in this movie he’s a replica of black panther. just like every other marvel villain. shyt is lazy.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been on media black out since last time i popped in this thread....only popping in here to say:

i wish i knew a brotha/sista that ran a movie theater...say that cause i would love to have a 'black' viewing of this movie like some theaters did for women & ww.....by that i mean, i'd love to see this shyt with my people, and really make it a 'black' event...i'm talking i'd bring yak & wings (yes, i do make that stereotype true, and yes i'd share), and being able to react to shyt in the movie without people getting upset....

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_p3ikzjSm0P1tgo8o0o1_540.jpg

:lolbron:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
People need to chill with making statements like “this is a black event” etc.... statements like that are madly cringe inducing. You just have to research the character to know his history and you will know cacs are behind him from his conception to his rise to the big screen. Birth of a nation was more black orientated and that had some cac involvement. I hope the movie succeeds and blows all expectations out of the water because then it will highlight that the black demographic will turn out for films catered to them and their culture and hopefully Hollywood can cater more to black audiences by giving us more black Superheroes and heroes.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
People need to chill with making statements like “this is a black event” etc.... statements like that are madly cringe inducing. You just have to research the character to know his history and you will know cacs are behind him from his conception to his rise to the big screen. Birth of a nation was more black orientated and that had some cac involvement. I hope the movie succeeds and blows all expectations out of the water because then it will highlight that the black demographic will turn out for films catered to them and their culture and hopefully Hollywood can cater more to black audiences by giving us more black Superheroes and heroes.
man shut the fukk up.:hhh: ain't nothing wrong with saying this is a black event. You sound real c00nish

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been on media black out since last time i popped in this thread....only popping in here to say:

i wish i knew a brotha/sista that ran a movie theater...say that cause i would love to have a 'black' viewing of this movie like some theaters did for women & ww.....by that i mean, i'd love to see this shyt with my people, and really make it a 'black' event...i'm talking i'd bring yak & wings (yes, i do make that stereotype true, and yes i'd share), and being able to react to shyt in the movie without people getting upset....

There was only one theater that had a women's only viewing of Wonder Woman.

Also there are literally dozens of black only events being held for the films release. You just have to look for them.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
no i know but in this movie he’s a replica of black panther. just like every other marvel villain. shyt is lazy.
I am not sure why people think he's Black Panther doppelganger in the comic's he literally walks around with a Jaguar and his costume,while it looks like a black panther costume has a jaguar likeness to it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not sure why people think he's Black Panther doppelganger in the comic's he literally walks around with a Jaguar and his costume,while it looks like a black panther costume has a jaguar likeness to it.

Motherfukkers are just reaching for some shyt to complain about.

There are literally people clamoring for Venom to show up in another Spider-Man movie so he can be done right. Logan (which has received critical acclaim and a fukking Oscar nomination) had him fighting a literal clone of himself and nobody says shyt about that. If a Green Lantern film is made you know people are going to expect and demand Sinestro be the main villain.