no_rorschach.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"what are u talking about"

:laff:

I banned dude from the thread. Cats been asking him for literally 30 pages for anything to prove he seen the movie. He claimed he went to a test screening back in early December. He been on this "I'm an insider but can't tell you anything more than what the trailers show" for 2 months.

If he wants to PM @Ziggiy any kind of proof....pics of his screening pass....pics from the premiere....something more than cursory info with no real details....I'll lift the ban and even ask the Admins to clear his Neg rep. :manny:

Until then though :camby:

Fred.

Code

Banned
Daps
Looks like a good movie with good cast. I will be watching it but folks need to stop going overboard like supporting it is doing something for black people as a whole. This is still a marvel/disney movie and the white execs are laughing all the way to the bank. Plus lets not act like blade and spawn never existed. It's not the first black superhero movie. with that said enjoy the show.

Its going to change everything for black actors worldwide

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol. The only thing that will change is the amount of money in Disney and Marvels pockets. Stop with the nonsense.

Nah, I can't agree with this. If this movie is successful then studios will look into making more black movies. Or at least movies with more diverse casts.

Not because they care about those things....but because they'll see they're leaving money on the table by not tapping into those markets.

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of "You can't take these seriously because they're from the premier" comments.

Not all of those tweets are from people that went to the premier in L.A...Marvel also held press screenings for critics in a few places.

The early reactions that can't be trusted are the ones that take place BEFORE the premier. Those are the early screenings that are attended exclusively by friends and family of the cast, crew, and studio executives.

Some of yall are just determined to be as negative as possible about this movie.