Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a good movie with good cast. I will be watching it but folks need to stop going overboard like supporting it is doing something for black people as a whole. This is still a marvel/disney movie and the white execs are laughing all the way to the bank. Plus lets not act like blade and spawn never existed. It's not the first black superhero movie. with that said enjoy the show.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm not about to defend any cacs but I'll just say people like that needs to chill so they don't potentially effect BO numbers (though I doubt it really is anyway but still more).
Exchange the black for female pride and imagine if a chick was saying that about WW i know i would be like thx for saving me the trip and money. Why would i want to sit through some 2.5hr feminist orgy where no men are included or needed? You have too much faith in white ppl. If the recent election taught us anything its that the white grievance community is growing

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:hhh:At this desperate attempt to gain daps. I didnt even know we had heat but if we do fuk u

The movie is certified to be heat. Stop trying to be some ole negative Nancy nikka looking for an agenda. You wanna be consersative and reserved until after viewing. Fine. But shut all the way the fukk up with trying to temper and slight shyt. All the way...the fukk up.

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He's talking about you claimed you seen the movie, and people want details. If the details don't match up cats are gonna run you off the site.

It's not rocket science.

Fred.
your late, i already did that when they first screen the film in public. jump on another rocket

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
how i feel reading all of these good reviews:

6tqD1Y.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The movie is certified to be heat. Stop trying to be some ole negative Nancy nikka looking for an agenda. You wanna be coversative and reserved until after viewing. Fine. But shut all the way the fukk up with trying to temper and slight shyt. All the way...the fukk up.
Looks like in that fit of shemotions you forgot how to read. In that post i clearly state i want it to do well but i know better than to trust early reviews. To try to shut anyone down for not putting credence in this metric just makes you foolish. Which idiot is going to take eary reviews on twitter seriously after bvs, JL and TLJ:why:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Looks like a good movie with good cast. I will be watching it but folks need to stop going overboard like supporting it is doing something for black people as a whole. This is still a marvel/disney movie and the white execs are laughing all the way to the bank. Plus lets not act like blade and spawn never existed. It's not the first black superhero movie. with that said enjoy the show.

Go to sleep breh.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looks like in that fit of shemotions you forgot how to read. In that post i clearly state i want it to do well but i know better than to trust early reviews. To try to shut anyone down for not putting credence in this metric just makes you foolish. Which idiot is going to take eary reviews on twitter seriously after bvs, JL and TLJ:why:

Impressions/reactions aren't reviews, you dolt. And no one took them as such. You all over there trying to throw shade just cuz you see sunshine. fukk yo credence and metrics.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

In the case of JL and BvS, you're confusing fan screening reactions with critic social media reactions. The critical reaction for BvS and JL was never strong. Only the fan screenings.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ALL OF YOU fakkitS WHO DOUBTED MICHAEL B JORDAN NEED TO
BOW IN SHAME!

WHERE YA’LL AT???!

Talking that GARBAGE about how Coogler only chose him because he’s his “boy”.

AFTER they gave you devestating emotion in Fruitvale Station...

AFTER they gave you the Eye of the muthafukking Tiger in Creed

WHERE YALL AT?!?!?!
:BlackPantherBanderas: Talk your shyt!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yall it's not that serious

shyt like this makes me cringe, considering the history of the character and the fact it was created by a cac and the movie was financed by cacs. Just made embarrassing, if nikkas are going to be talking that talk they need to do some research first or risk embarrassing themselves.:scust: