26907142_10215320821324524_4651918101008476294_n.jpg
mRbLo15.jpg

The Rhynomobile? :ohhh::wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They usually go by comic and animated feats and do a lot if number crunching.... So Batman is gonna get curb stomped... Guess Bat Stan's are making a preemptive strike.
Does black panther have an answer to batman's hellbat suit? I heard that he had enough strength to fight Darkseid.

hellbat.jpg

I also head that black panther made some type of life raft that survived the explosion of the universe. Maybe some type of variation of that can help him against this suit?

The suit almost killed him and it only lasted 10 mins. It feeds off his life force. Black Panther has a building sized panther mech that would wreck it.

Doesn't that suit slowly kill Bruce as he uses it?

And T'Challa has giant Panther mechs, Vibranium powered Hulkbuster armor, and a fleet of N'Yami class warships that do combat in any environment.

I'll tell yall right now, they had a podcast about it a couple months back and the short goofy one firmly believes Black Panther would wash Batman b/c of the vibranium suit defense. The tall skinny skinny cac was salty that everyone in the chat was saying BP would win and was talking about 'well batman had a light saber in that one episode of brave and the bold; that could cut through vibranium!" :mjlol:

And

"Well what if we put Batman in his ____ suit that he fought Superman in"

"or his _____ suit he fought Darkseid in"

And then it was,
"I don't know guys, i feel it would be a lot closer than yall think it would :mjpls:. We're going to have to do a ton of research on this one :mjpls:"

These are literal quotes from the skinny cac. The short one, to his credit, was looking at him crazy like "breh, you really citing a light saber from an intentionally hyperbolic cartoon as evidence now? :gucci:"

It was obvious that no one in the podcast knew anything about black panther other than what they saw in Civil War (i.e. claws and a suit). No idea that he actually has projectiles, mech suits and gadgets of his own. They'll turn it into a prep/eveything but the kitchen sink type battle b/c they pretty much admitted that Batman can't win 1 on 1 with standard gear.

And the skinny cac will probably double down on Coates run to find any and all weaknesses to give Batman an excuse to win.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll tell yall right now, they had a podcast about it a couple months back and the short goofy one firmly believes Black Panther would wash Batman b/c of the vibranium suit defense. The tall skinny skinny cac was salty that everyone in the chat was saying BP would win and was talking about 'well batman had a light saber in that one episode of brave and the bold; that could cut through vibranium!" :mjlol:

And

"Well what if we put Batman in his ____ suit that he fought Superman in"

"or his _____ suit he fought Darkseid in"

And then it was,
"I don't know guys, i feel it would be a lot closer than yall think it would :mjpls:. We're going to have to do a ton of research on this one :mjpls:"

These are literal quotes from the skinny cac. The short one, to his credit, was looking at him crazy like "breh, you really citing a light saber from an intentionally hyperbolic cartoon as evidence now? :gucci:"

It was obvious that no one in the podcast knew anything about black panther other than what they saw in Civil War (i.e. claws and a suit). No idea that he actually has projectiles, mech suits and gadgets of his own. They'll turn it into a prep/eveything but the kitchen sink type battle b/c they pretty much admitted that Batman can't win 1 on 1 with standard gear.

And the skinny cac will probably double down on Coates run to find any and all weaknesses to give Batman an excuse to win.

I saw the thing you're talking about.

One of the main rules of Death Battle is that there is no prep time. The two combatants just randomly meet up somewhere.

And yeah, they clearly didn't know shyt about Black Panther, but they always do research and consult "experts" when it comes to this stuff. Plus I think they know they'll get a ton of shyt if they're not thorough when it comes to researching Black Panther before the films release.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw the thing you're talking about.

One of the main rules of Death Battle is that there is no prep time. The two combatants just randomly meet up somewhere.

And yeah, they clearly didn't know shyt about Black Panther, but they always do research and consult "experts" when it comes to this stuff. Plus I think they know they'll get a ton of shyt if they're not thorough when it comes to researching Black Panther before the films release.
Yea I know how it's supposed to be but by prep I mean they may weasel the match into a every resource ever used, standard or not, to give BM a shot.

I.e they told the skinny cac that those Batman suits weren't standard gear but he said some dumb smug shyt like "Batman has a bat plane that can just drop the ish in the middle of the fight." those shyts were prep specific and weren't used when they did Batman vs Cap/Spiderman but they get brought up here. That he erroneously assumed BP doesn't have suits just made the bias more clear.

They are reasonably thorough In their analysis but can also be petty as fukk too, as they showed with their Superman vs Goku rematch, which was in response to criticism of the first bout.

We all know who wins in a straight up standard fight BP vs BM, and they know too, but I ain't gon be surprised if they pull wwe fukkery

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
tumblr_p2v6o1vXx91w8xetso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p2vdlgKDHo1w8xetso1_1280.jpg

From Total Film Magazine

Ryan Coogler initially felt challenged by the fact that he was doing a movie in which he hadn't cast the lead himself, until he had a meeting with both Kevin Feige and Chadwick, saying he was "inspired" by both of them, their work on Civil War, and the time he spent with Marvel Studios.

-Coogler also says he felt the same kind of pressure to make the best movie he could out of this as he did with Fruitvale Station and Creed because he knows how much they mean to him and to other people, although to a much larger extent with Black Panther

-It was actually Marvel's idea to take a lot of inspiration from the Bond films and apply it to Black Panther's character and world, which Ryan Coogler found interesting and exciting. There's apparently some inspiration from Mission: Impossible as well (T'Challa being flanked by his Dora Milaje).

-Chadwick Boseman looked at all of the Bond movies and learned 12 different martial arts as part of his research.

-Upon realising that he had to treat Wakanda as a secret place the world didn't really know about, he looked at movies by Coppola The Godfather, Scorsese and his favourite film A Prophet as ideas on how to handle a film about secrets and secret societies. He also used this as a basis on handling T'Challa's network of family and allies in which "people do work that couldn't be talked about, that people couldn't know about".

-Letitia Wright says she believes Shuri can help people and kids who are in school, those who are super-smart and intelligent in finding confidence in themselves, and says the film represents both men and women well, equally, and beautifully. Chadwick also added the the female characters strengthen T'Challa and it is refreshing to see in today's social and political climate.

-The Black Panther Civil War suit was very uncomfortable for Chadwick as he could hardly raise his arms up and could only breathe through his mouth, so this was part of the process in designing the new suit.

-Ruth E. Carter was inspired by the texture and design of Superman's suit in Batman v Superman which she went to see up close in real life, and wanted the replicate the design of a muscle suit you could see underneath on the outer layer, which she said is also made of vibranium. The intricate triangular designs you can see up close on the new Black Panther suit is called Okavango (a delta in Botswana) by her and her team, as she feels it brings T'Challa back to Africa and Wakanda, and makes him not only superhero, but an African king.-

-Coogler believes that Michael B Jordan can stand on the other side of Chadwick as a performer and wanted to see how MBJ could flex his acting muscles as an antagonist. Jordan also believes that if the movie does a good job, viewers will find it hard who to root for between T'Challa and Erik Killmonger. He also said wearing his own version of a panther suit made him feel badass when looking in the mirror.

-Coogler trusts Marvel and the Russo brothers in handling T'Challa and Wakanda in Infinity War after meeting with them and discussing what Wakanda is and where it's going. He trusts them in making the best movie they can, and not put another story in a bad spot.

-Both Chadwick and Ryan, as well as the entire cast understand the importance of the subject matter of the film and of representation as a whole, but also said that in making the film, they all put out of their heads so they could make the best film possible and trusting the work they had done.