Daps
japanese promotional ad :ehh:

YaAF1CX.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are all these Batman stans suddenly coming out of the woodwork trying to slander the King?

I prefer the bulkier look actually
second pick looks more badass to me.

T'Challa isn't supposed to look bulky at all. His suit is supposed to look sleek as of way of projecting how quick and agile he is during combat. T'Challa having a bulky suit would be like Spider-Man having a bulky suit, that shyt doesn't look right when you take into account how they're supposed to move.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
The eyes are retractable though. So they'll be there as well.

I think they made him look smaller so they could make MBJ look more intimidating.

Also they probably want more scenes of him without the helmet in Black Panther.

This

black-panther-chadwick-boseman.png

looks far better than this
29.jpg

where the suit looks too big on him

Its the same suit in the Infinity War trailer, but they made him look bulkier for that movie.

Yes, The Russo Bros have a certain look they want for BP in their movies. You can tell they did some CGI work on the suit for IW as well.

aiw_35.jpg

aiw_52.jpg

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
DT6dv3PVAAEMJUC.jpg

The cinematographer behind 'Black Panther' and 'Mudbound'

ON HER PARTNERSHIP WITH RYAN COOGLER:

I love the team aspect of filmmaking. Maybe on some level I was seeking out a film family. I've had a good amount of loss in my life and I don't really have an immediate family, so I think maybe there was something there. Ryan's become the brother I always wanted but never had.

"Creed" was just the worst timing in the world. I was supposed to shoot "Creed," and obviously these things take a long time to come together. I'd been trying to get pregnant and have a family. "Creed" came together and was due to shoot January to March. And I was due to have my baby in February. So it was hard — for both of us. But Maryse Alberti did an amazing job. I was also really happy that she was Ryan's choice — that he went with an amazing [director of photography] who's been doing this for a long time, who has done some incredible work, and that I didn't get replaced by a 65-year-old white dude. That was probably 19 of the 20 choices the studio gave him

ON THE SIGNIFICANCE OF "BLACK PANTHER":

It's a real testament to Ryan that he got me on "Black Panther." And especially since I hadn't done "Creed," it's a testament to both Ryan and to Marvel. Ryan the one who said, This is my DP, and wouldn't back down from that. Both Ryan and I feel an incredible amount of pressure. For him, it's a chance to make the movie he wishes he saw as a child — the first black superhero movie. And for me the pressure is, of course, being the first female DP of a superhero film. It's similar. I want to show people that it can be done and to come away with recommendations for the future. Not so much just for me, but so other studios go ahead and hire more female DPs to shoot their $150 million movies.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because ScrewAttack is doing a Death Battle with the two characters

They usually go by comic and animated feats and do a lot if number crunching.... So Batman is gonna get curb stomped... Guess Bat Stan's are making a preemptive strike.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Speaking to Total Film magazine, Coogler said: "When I first started talking to Marvel, one thing they were interested in was for Panther to be their version of James Bond, which I thought was incredibly interesting and exciting. It was a really outside-of-the-box way to look at T'Challa. There are some Bond films that I really, really like, and it gave me the opportunity to go watch some other ones."

When Total Film asked Wright if she thought the comparison between 'Black Panther' and author Ian Flemming's James Bond was a fit, she agreed saying her character Shuri is like "T'Challa's Q".

She said: "Yeah, why not? She's T'Challa's Q. She's by his side with the technology he needs. The way she helps him is really cool. I hope Shuri can help people. Maybe you're in school right now, and super smart and super intelligent, and people may be saying 'you're a geek' or whatever, making them feel bad. Maybe they can watch this film and be like 'man! Being smart or a scientist or super great at math is not a bad thing at all."

Ryan Coogler compares Black Panther to James Bond