Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
tumblr_p2tmvh3ZPU1w8xetso1_1280.jpg

Comet Cine Center in Germany.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
They usually go by comic and animated feats and do a lot if number crunching.... So Batman is gonna get curb stomped... Guess Bat Stan's are making a preemptive strike.
Does black panther have an answer to batman's hellbat suit? I heard that he had enough strength to fight Darkseid.

hellbat.jpg

I also head that black panther made some type of life raft that survived the explosion of the universe. Maybe some type of variation of that can help him against this suit?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Does black panther have an answer to batman's hellbat suit? I heard that he had enough strength to fight Darkseid.

hellbat.jpg

I also head that black panther made some type of life raft that survived the explosion of the universe. Maybe some type of variation of that can help him against this suit?
The suit almost killed him and it only lasted 10 mins. It feeds off his life force. Black Panther has a building sized panther mech that would wreck it.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hellbat.jpg

Doesn't that suit slowly kill Bruce as he uses it?

And T'Challa has giant Panther mechs, Vibranium powered Hulkbuster armor, and a fleet of N'Yami class warships that do combat in any environment.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Did he really have to be a copy of the original.

This. Its so stupid when it been done in the MCU over and over again with being the main problem with the franchise

I see both sides of the argument :manny::hubie:

Killmonger's OG look didn't really need a departure. If Bucky can put up a good fight in street clothes then Killmonger didn't really need a Panther suit.

However, that Killmonger Panther suit looks fukking tough :wow:...far greater detail put in the mask, suit, etc and him getting the suit actually seems to have real importance to the story.

Abomination was the product of him trying to be good enough to fight Hulk.

Iron Monger was simply last ditch effort to stop Stark/Iron Man.

Yellow Jacket was actually integral to the story...but ehhh

Doctor Strange and Mads...well they both were dealing with magic so :yeshrug:

So in terms of story those were kinda weak for real.

The decision to have the villain looking the hero was not a very creative decision and previous movies already doing that hurts it...

But I get the feeling that the execution of the hero/villain looking the same will be far greater than that of the previous movies.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I see both sides of the argument :manny::hubie:

Killmonger's OG look didn't really need a departure. If Bucky can put up a good fight in street clothes then Killmonger didn't really need a Panther suit.

However, that Killmonger Panther suit looks fukking tough :wow:...far greater detail put in the mask, suit, etc and him getting the suit actually seems to have real importance to the story.

Abomination was the product of him trying to be good enough to fight Hulk.

Iron Monger was simply last ditch effort to stop Stark/Iron Man.

Yellow Jacket was actually integral to the story...but ehhh

Doctor Strange and Mads...well they both were dealing with magic so :yeshrug:

So in terms of story those were kinda weak for real.

The decision to have the villain looking the hero was not a very creative decision and previous movies already doing that hurts it...

But I get the feeling that the execution of the hero/villain looking the same will be far greater than that of the previous movies.

Yellowjacket was a kickass costume, and it's a damn shame it was destroyed in its first movie.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Marvel wanting BP to be like a superhero bond kinda makes the whole Shuri being the techie make more sense

The most Bond like story for a sequel would be the Solomon frogs story Kirby did :heh: