Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She looks cool. I will say Danai seems to be the standout amongst the women. Lupita doesn't look as comfortable in the "warrior" role.
is kind of what i am getting at, i hope she can at least pull of the physical aspect of the role because as far a looks and posing goes i'd grade her an F.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is kind of what i am getting at, i hope she can at least pull of the physical aspect of the role because as far a looks and posing goes i'd grade her an F.
Yeah Lupita has an innocent cute face so it works against the warrior aspect of her character. I'm still shocked she was cast as Nakia of all people.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I just Fandago my tickets for Thursday night 7:15 February 15th, and the theater had all the seats open when I had to pick my seats.

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just Fandago my tickets for Thursday night 7:15 February 15th, and the theater had all the seats open when I had to pick my seats.

:jbhmm:
You aren't doing IMAX?

My theater is almost sold out completely with just the shytty seats left. The Alamo in NY is sold out all it's showings (3) on Thursday night too

I noticed some chains added 9 am showings now

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
You aren't doing IMAX?

My theater is almost sold out completely with just the shytty seats left. The Alamo in NY is sold out all it's showings (3) on Thursday night too

I noticed some chains added 9 am showings now

Theater doesn't have IMAX and is not doing 3D for the Thursday show. I plan to see the movie like 10 times with different people and will visit another theater for IMAX/3D.