Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wonder Woman LAWST!
voD878.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It was never revealed why Campea left but it speculated that he bumped heads with how many projects the channel was putting out as far as shows. Like they were stretching themselves thin I believe. Jeremy left because he lives in Seattle and didn't really like L.A. that much. David is working at IGN now.
What happened to the south african and arabic chick that use to host? I just see free fry rye all the time now:francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Runtime is 2hrs 20mins?:ohhh:
Where you seeing that at?
Johns was never really there, when campea came back for the last time he brought jeremy (which was needed as movie talk had degenerated into schmo zone). When campea left johns left with him

Jahns took about 6 months to get comfortable on that show. He really seemed out of place for a long time. Funny how the Schmoes did take over Collider.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Where you seeing that at?

Jahns took about 6 months to get comfortable on that show. He really seemed out of place for a long time. Funny how the Schmoes did take over Collider.
and it has been to its detriment. I like macuga's bro-ness but the schmo dudes really need to grow up