Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
NEVER

BLACK PANTHER FOR LIFE nikka

After Cap gives him that work..... and Black Widow dont give him that respect of a ruler..... we'll see

giphy.gif

Luke Cage outchea in the hood giving food and toys to the kids:sas2:

Daps
Sounds like all you niccas disgusted with that deconstruction of BP need to roll over to that PowerMan set:umad:

you mean this bedbuck:camby:

luke-cage-jessica-jones-krysten-ritter-mike-colter-lined-up-to-play-jessica-jones-luke-cage-jpeg-190430.jpg

never really thoroughly examined Luke Cage but addition to having a Becky ole lady I hear he frequently makes cringe worthy c00nish one liners and has stereotypical corny back story:shaq2:still though Luke superhuman abilities(strength,durability,etc)s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Panther being basically an African Daredevil:russell:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Again fukk Hickman, and don't even try to come at me with the "bu bu...BUT he's got the Infinity Guantlet! It's ALL ok now!". We ALL know Hickman's Cac Hard-on is for Doom Vs Reed. BP is going to come at Doom on some Finn vs Kylo shyt and all powerful, invincible Doom is going to knock him into unconsciousness. Leaving Reed to miraculously save the day. Perhaps Sue will give T'Challa a light kiss on his forehead while he's in a coma for his troubles....

You really managed to go out of your way and make this about Star Wars and Finn too.... I'm done. :deadmanny:

Daps
Your disrespect...!!:scust:

PowerMan break "the p*ssy" the p*ssy dont break him!:ufdup:
well i haven't really been a comic bookhead since jr high years and never really read a Powerman comic.. outside of Spawn and tokens in other in other titles the black presence in the comics i used to read were lacking:mjpls: ..i'm basing most of my opinion on Powerman off what the E streerts are saying:yeshrug:.just started reading "The Walking Dead" and once i finish that i plan to move on to Black Panther and possibly Power man if i can find them though

Daps
i Just read the synopsis of the "Doomswar" chapters on wiki which people are goes out it's way to emasculate BP:patrice:so you mean to tell me to tell me T-Dog'Challa and hsis sister Suri Warrior Princess had no problem slaughtering their own people whom they deemed traitors and even sacrificing some non combatants as collateral damage but when it came time to finish big bad cac(Dr. Doom) whom was the mastermind behind their kingdom turning against them their c00n conscious kicks in and they decide to not stoop to his level level and let him get away:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i Just read the synopsis of the "Doomswar" chapters on wiki which people are goes out it's way to emasculate BP:patrice:so you mean to tell me to tell me T-Dog'Challa and hsis sister Suri Warrior Princess had no problem slaughtering their own people whom they deemed traitors and even sacrificing some non combatants as collateral damage but when it came time to finish big bad cac(Dr. Doom) whom was the mastermind behind their kingdom turning against them their c00n conscious kicks in and they decide to not stoop to his level level and let him get away:scust:

He was "retaining his humanity" breh

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He was "retaining his humanity" breh

Man, that argue meant is just...I just don't understand.

So fukk the lives of his fam, his people, his country, the rest of the world. It's all good that he threw to the bushes at the last minute a plan that he himself cosigned and thus sent everyone to imminent doom because...he "retained his humanity?":dwillhuh:

Where's the humanity in sending his own people and the rest of the world to die because he pretending to be something he was not? Where is the heroism? How the hell is that OK?

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:dead: at the bold. But yea, outside of the non-combatants thing (I don't remember that), that is more or less what happened.

T'Challa and Shuri not only murked the desturi, they were maaaaaad brutal and very unapologetic about it, showed no mercy. Shuri was even called out for the brutallity by Nightcrawler and she gave him the :usure: and :scust: .

YXRobtu.jpg

hNFPNgC.jpg

Yet when it came time to give Doom a beating of a lifetime for what he did to the royal family and the wakandan people, we get this bullshyt.

92q6Dkh.jpg

That's right. The same people who had nooooo problems whatsoever in showing zero mercy to traitors from their own country, wouldn't at the least give doom a severe beating for orchestrating the whole damn thing.

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium_medium.gif

I dunno about you, but if a dude merked my uncle, threatened to kill my mother, disrespected the shyt out my wife, stole my country's major resource and then caused a revolt under false pretenses just to take over my country, that dude would be LUCKY if all he got was a severe ass whopping....and doom didn't even get THAT!

Last edited: