TzENXKE.jpg

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Black Panther and Cyclops are just the kings of sonning mofukkas:banderas:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What's funny is in the original thread about BP way before the movie was announced, when everyone was :martin: "why ain't there a BP movie?", a lot of people were saying nobody would go see it. And I said Marvel should do exactly this, make it key to "Infinity War".

Which just reinforces my theory that The Coli is directly responsible for this movie.:jbhmm:

Fred.

The coli stays revolutionary:wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You make some good points..:patrice:

Maybe bring Hudlin on as a consultant :yeshrug:

The way Marvel are handling this is a big cause for concern. Being driven way too much by current flavourrrrrrrrr. From the lead casting to the director choices in the hat. That is not how the other characters were handled in both casting and director choice. Where they went out, looked hard, did extensive searches and got the correct people who were enthusiastic and came to them with ideas and already had an understanding of the characters, not people who didn't. This even extends to the TV shows.

What's happening here is the type of shyt that killed the second Thor movie, where instead of retaining the correct person for the job they decided to appease a feminist Natalie Portman via Patty Jenkins and then later tried segue into The Game of Thrones market audience/buzz with the hiring of Alan Taylor. They got cold feet on both and got a bunch of nothing instead. All that when Branagh should have been retained to make a better sequel with better production levels than the first.

Hudlin has to absolutely direct :manny:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
honesty... I think they need to have more Africans playing since it's based in AFRICA.

We always talk about something being white washed but not American washed. i don't want to see fukking tyrese trying to speak with a fukking African accent. :mjpls:

:dead:

With that said, only Chadwick is confirmed and we have no idea who else will be casted. I won't trip too much as long as its a majority black cast and the acting is on point.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
What I'm not looking forward to is all the dumb social media shyt when this movie comes out from white people. I can see it now.

"How come there ain't no white panther"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The way Marvel are handling this is a big cause for concern. Being driven way too much by current flavourrrrrrrrr. From the lead casting to the director choices in the hat. That is not how the other characters were handled in both casting and director choice. Where they went out, looked hard, did extensive searches and got the correct people who were enthusiastic and came to them with ideas and already had an understanding of the characters, not people who didn't. This even extends to the TV shows.

What's happening here is the type of shyt that killed the second Thor movie, where instead of retaining the correct person for the job they decided to appease a feminist Natalie Portman via Patty Jenkins and then later tried segue into The Game of Thrones market audience/buzz with the hiring of Alan Taylor. They got cold feet on both and got a bunch of nothing instead. All that when Branagh should have been retained to make a better sequel with better production levels than the first.

Hudlin has to absolutely direct :manny:

The points he made about him having to be Cap's equal and not having him get beat up so much. :wow::salute:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What I'm not looking forward to is all the dumb social media shyt when this movie comes out from white people. I can see it now.

"How come there ain't no white panther"

To those type of haters, imma be like :umad:

They have damn near every other hero / character in the mcu to rally around if it bothers them that much.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To those type of haters, imma be like :umad:

They have damn near every other hero / character in the mcu to rally around if it bothers them that much.

"White Panther" is Captain America

He is the symbol of every white man's hopes and dreams, the living embodiment of what White America romances themselves to be.

Physically perfect
Strong
Incorruptible
Patriotic
Noble
White