Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
you sure? red lion seemed like a response to coates panther
He's misrepresenting what Priest said, Priest just said he liked that Coates was doing something different with the character.

Some Coates fans are just insecure :manny:

But it wouldn't distract us from condemning the racist cacs who tried to block Priest from establishing the Black Panther we're getting in February. Just saying :hubie:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
full

full

' watch it be dark Phoenix or New Mutants

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Some Coates fans are just insecure :manny:

But it wouldn't distract us from condemning the racist cacs who tried to block Priest from establishing the Black Panther we're getting in February. Just saying :hubie:
No matter how yall cut that shyt up he was more positive about Coates than Civil War :dame:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i'm not being obtuse or ignoring what you are saying, all i'm saying to you is i did not care for marvel watering down his African connection. the wakandians are perfectly capable of fighting any threat without the avengers, this is just another attempt to marginalize panther. he suppose to be smart, rich, regal, tech savvy, but he needs agent ross and avengers to help him deal with his responsibility. the only heroes he should be cool with in the mcu is= doctor strange, thor submariner and silver surfer in terms of back up for wakanda

giphy.gif

Man lets get past Feb my guy

Martha

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why do ya'll believe that it's NM the tweet is talking about? It's clearly BP to me especially since it's the first 2018 superhero movie to come out and is already doing test screenings currently.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
No matter how you dikk ride Coates, the BP movie is largely Priest's influence :whew:

But do you bro, no shame in your game :hubie:
:mjlol:

Its not a matter of me showing love to Coates. Its more or so to point out that PRIEST peeped from the get go that Civil War's treatment of the BP mythos was :patrice:

I understand brehs were just happy to have BP on the big screen. But I personally believe after the BP movie the majority will look back on Civil War and start to agree with Priest :jbhmm:

Me mentioning how he preferred Coates is more of a shot at what the Russos did :hubie:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol:

Its not a matter of me showing love to Coates. Its more or so to point out that PRIEST peeped from the get go that Civil War's treatment of the BP mythos was :patrice:

I understand brehs were just happy to have BP on the big screen. But I personally believe after the BP movie the majority will look back on Civil War and start to agree with Priest :jbhmm:

Me mentioning how he preferred Coates is more of a shot at what the Russos did :hubie:
:russ:

Nope! I understand you're a Coates d-rider just happy to have a narrative to come back to since you don't talk about the books in the comic thread or anywhere else. But the conversation was specifically about Priest (and Hudlin) combating racists cacs to give us the Black Panther we're getting in February, and you wanted to interject with your Coates narrative again out the blue :jbhmm:

Again, it's transparent but do you bro. :dame: No shame in your game :mjgrin:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do ya'll believe that it's NM the tweet is talking about? It's clearly BP to me especially since it's the first 2018 superhero movie to come out and is already doing test screenings currently.
New Mutants is out in April, and they've apparently been testing it for a few weeks now(if Twitter is to be believed). It could easily be either one.

Also, all of us (including myself) need to keep in mind test screenings are not always indicative of the final product. There have been bad films with good test screens and good films with bad test screens. All depends on the edit they decide to go with.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Nope! I understand you're a Coates d-rider just happy to have a narrative to come back to since you don't talk about the books in the comic thread or anywhere else. But the conversation was specifically about Priest (and Hudlin) combating racists cacs to give us the Black Panther we're getting in February, and you wanted to interject with your Coates narrative again out the blue :jbhmm:

Again, it's transparent but do you bro. :dame: No shame in your game :mjgrin:
:mjlol: :laff::laff:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not being obtuse or ignoring what you are saying, all i'm saying to you is i did not care for marvel watering down his African connection. the wakandians are perfectly capable of fighting any threat without the avengers, this is just another attempt to marginalize panther. he suppose to be smart, rich, regal, tech savvy, but he needs agent ross and avengers to help him deal with his responsibility. the only heroes he should be cool with in the mcu is= doctor strange, thor submariner and silver surfer in terms of back up for wakanda

You're all over the place.

You went from talking about the comics and now you've shifted to the MCU.

We haven't seen Infinity War yet so we have no context whatsoever for anything we've seen. So the whole "He should stay in Wakanda and not be in New York" complaint doesn't even apply to that, and they're damn sure not distancing him from his African roots in the MCU.

As for Ross and the Avengers, again, we have no context at all. For all we know they've all gone to HIM for help.