Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think we're all going to find it as very good to great.

There will be haters that will nitpick shyt if every corner isn't perfection.

"It was too long"
"I hate double ganger villains"
"Marvel formula"
"Chadwick's accent"
"Not a "real" african country"
"I hate Michael B. Jordan"
etc etc.

But who cares. Long as they bytchasses paid to watch it. lol
The Marvel formula is what made DC start cleaning house. The truth is even the worst MCU movie is watchable at the least. I think BP is going to continue doing what Marvel does best, and that's do a great job of laying down the ground work for the sequel.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
i'm not being obtuse or ignoring what you are saying, all i'm saying to you is i did not care for marvel watering down his African connection. the wakandians are perfectly capable of fighting any threat without the avengers, this is just another attempt to marginalize panther. he suppose to be smart, rich, regal, tech savvy, but he needs agent ross and avengers to help him deal with his responsibility. the only heroes he should be cool with in the mcu is= doctor strange, thor submariner and silver surfer in terms of back up for wakanda

One thing Marvel has never done is downplay T'Challa being the king of an African nation. That's like saying they water down Namor. Just because they are part of other things sometimes, doesn't change anything.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
One thing Marvel has never done is downplay T'Challa being the king of an African nation. That's like saying they water down Namor. Just because they are part of other things sometimes, doesn't change anything.
making panther a member of the avengers make as much sense as making the watcher a member of the group. fyi, this applies to thor being in the group or namor with the invaders as well. LOL so thor,a thunder god has to answer to the united states goverment and you call that good writing???

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
making panther a member of the avengers make as much sense as making the watcher a member of the group. fyi, this applies to thor being in the group or namor with the invaders as well. LOL so thor,a thunder god has to answer to the united states goverment and you call that good writing???

At this point you're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

The Avengers protect the ENTIRE PLANET, they deal with threats to the ENTIRE PLANET. Of course heroes from across the globe are going to be involved in that. They're based on U.S. soil but more often than not they're an independent organization.

They all have a vested interest in the Avengers succeeding at their mission. Hell, Thor is a founding member and part of the reason for that was because Loki was up to his usual bullshyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Comic Thor was Donald Blake a doctor so YES he'd be involved in some capacity and like @Mic-Nificent said Loki was on his Loki shyt:gucci:Why wouldn't Black Panther join up and pool resources together to make sure the planet they live on is safe?:gucci:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Comic Thor was Donald Blake a doctor so YES he'd be involved in some capacity and like @Mic-Nificent said Loki was on his Loki shyt:gucci:Why wouldn't Black Panther join up and pool resources together to make sure the planet they live on is safe?:gucci:
so thor gets off on tending to humans who don't care for asgardians? secondly, why would king tchalla want to save the world with the avengers when all they would do is get in his way esp if has something to do with his country

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
$

They caught T'challa slippin :merchant: