Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Unfortunately the new T'Challa isn't as noble as he once was.....

Priest's T'Challa flew across the globe to avenge the death of a young girl he met for a day. He found the girls killer, set him on fire, threw him out of a window and dragged him to the girls grandmother to be judged accordingly.

The T'Challa we get now is like "bytches get raped every day B" :yeshrug:
I'm sure they've heard the complaints and will rectify the situation :birdman:Coates:ufdup:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The worst Black hero is Steel. DC in general has a collection of very bad Black heros. Marvel ones are just underused.

steel is worse than prodigy? naw. and the dc ones are just as underutilised. id love to see bloodwynd and empress get shine, but theyd rather promote and create a whole line for batman. there seems to be more batfamily members than known green lanterns

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

^^If it were not for Priest we would NOT have the Panther we have today. Shows us how important he is to BP mythos.

Priest is to Black Panther what Frank Miller was to Daredevil.

Lots of previous and later writers made great contributions, but Priest created the definitive version of T'Challa.

Between Don McGregor and Christopher Priest, you'll find everything essential to Black Panther's character. :bpbanderas:

I don't mind Hudlin or Hickman writing T'Challa, but Priest and McGregor did the most world building of any writers on Panther.

I will say Brian Stelfreeze is the GOAT Black Panther artist, though. :bpwhew:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Between Don McGregor and Christopher Priest, you'll find everything essential to Black Panther's character. :bpbanderas:

I don't mind Hudlin or Hickman writing T'Challa, but Priest and McGregor did the most world building of any writers on Panther.

honestly stelfreezes art pisses me off, not because its bad, but it makes me want to read the book, but i know the writing is terrible

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Nah son Billy Graham in the GOAT BP artist

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
billy Graham suggestion is what made the black panther the black panther, what stan lee and jack kirby came up with would have been offensive and racist
Lol what

The BP mask looks like the Kirby mask in that new poster. There was nothing wrong with how Lee & Kirby depicted T'challa. They were ahead of their time doing that with a black character in the 60's

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Fgm4WiK.jpg

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Lol what

The BP mask looks like the Kirby mask in that new poster. There was nothing wrong with how Lee & Kirby depicted T'challa. They were ahead of their time doing that with a black character in the 60's
bullshyt, having tchalla joining the avengers is the most insulting thing they can do, why would a African king join a super hero team and take order from rodgers or stark