Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:blessed: Now this Avengers 3 Trailer is out. Marvel needs to up the promotion for the BP solo flick.

tumblr_p06ms89Boe1sk2q1ao4_540.gif

DPzs71GW4AAViOb.jpg

Why Steve leading T'Challa on his own turf?

:mjpls:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One of the most disappointing things about it is that everyone here seems to despise the Coates run of the character.

Concerning whether you should check out the Coates run, the honest answer is read some issues for yourself and see whether you like it enough to continue or not. It's ultimately up to you.

I and many longtime fans do not like Doomwar. Yet there are a good amount of BP fans and readers in general that did.

Back in the day a lot of ppl were criticizing the Hudlin run, saying it wasn't like the Priest run. I decided to read Hudlin's run anyway. Liked it a lot.

I in particular had a lot of issues with Hickman's T'Challa. Yet a lot of fans liked it a lot.

Not saying that Coates' run is as good as any of those runs I've mentioned. Just saying that, for the most part, it'll be all about if it's something you enjoy reading. And believe it or not, there are some longtime fans that do like the Coates run. I personally feel that the previous runs were better and that this run has had a lot of flaws and sometimes has unnecessary plot points that really drag down the quality of the book, but I don't hate it either. :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Also, been noticing a lot of crabby Black people on twitter getting annoyed by people getting hyped by Black Panther :mjpls:
Black ppl getting angry at ppl getting excited for black panther? You sure they blek? I would think everyone would be rooting for the movie to be seen by as much eyes as possible

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like another poster said: i like how they showed a lot of panther in the new avengers trailer...that way it wont overshadow this movie and shows how it leads directly into avengers.....