Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:blessed:

Toasting everybody with that Deion Sanders speed.

tumblr_p06m6lPcP91ulkw8zo1_1280.gif

aiw_51.jpg
:wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The storyline is ripped STRAIGHT from an Avengers storyline. One which heavily featured BP.

It’s Hickman’s New Avengers

Hickman da gawd :blessed:

I can only hope 15 years from now when they have the rights for everybody they do the Times Runs Out/Secret Wars saga :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If The Black Panther movie does VERY WELL then Black Panther is getting boosted into an A-lister. If Avengers Infinity Wars breaks records then Black Panther as an A-lister is going to be solidified. Black Panther fans have waited this damn long and it paid off. It was going to happen sooner or later once Storm lost the mantle of Marvel's biggest Black character after the 90s.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I wouldn't be so quick to judge Wakandas army based on the trailer alone. Remember this is a country that's never been invaded, don't think they did that by just guarding the place with just vibranium spears and bow and arrows. This ain't Wonder Woman :pachaha:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the infinity war trailer....why these niccas running for....no vehicles in the most advanced country on the planet :beli:

Maybe the Russos will have an explanation for it. I thought it was weird they weren't wearing full body armor back in the leaked footage, but I'm willing to wait and see what (or if) the explanation is.

BP is one of the best tacticians in the Marvel Universe and a move like this undermines that.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be so quick to judge Wakandas army based on the trailer alone. Remember this is a country that's never been invaded, don't think they did that by just guarding the place with just vibranium spears and bow and arrows. This ain't Wonder Woman :pachaha:

This is true, but making sure your troops are fully geared and protected is basically War 101 stuff.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This is true, but making sure your troops are fully geared and protected is basically War 101 stuff.

Even in the comics they weren't all geared up like that tho. It was either skin tight suits with panther masks or the traditional gear like in the trailer. Their power would come from their fighting prowess and advanced weaponry like special spears, shields, jets, mecha, hover crafts, etc.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the Russos will have an explanation for it. I thought it was weird they weren't wearing full body armor back in the leaked footage, but I'm willing to wait and see what (or if) the explanation is.

BP is one of the best tacticians in the Marvel Universe and a move like this undermines that.
Less is more. I don't know how to post pics but look up some of the Anglo Zulu war. were out there shirtless still beating ass, most African fighting styles are about quick movement

• Dap
Reactions: flo