Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Seems pretty easy to understand what's going on in those 2 shots. The scene where cap is leading in the jungle looks to be the start up of the major battle in the open field, that's where Black Panther takes over and Cap, Bucky and whoever else falls back to the barricades lol like you even see them lining up in the second row.

7p6AYxr.png

Not a big deal imo :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I really like how Marvel is putting BP front and center, setting him up to be a major player in Marvel’s phase four. With Iron Man and quite possibly Captain America experiencing their swan songs with these last two movies it would t surprise me if Marvel makes BP the new de facto leader of the New Avengers...

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I really like how Marvel is putting BP front and center, setting him up to be a major player in Marvel’s phase four. With Iron Man and quite possibly Captain America experiencing their swan songs with these last two movies it would t surprise me if Marvel makes BP the new de facto leader of the New Avengers...

I wouldn't be surprised if they do. They already have him as leader of the Avengers in the cartoon.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just saw the infinity war trailer....why these niccas running for....no vehicles in the most advanced country on the planet :beli: