Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stark is an engineer at his core.....If you need a weapon of mass destruction he's the first person you go to see. He's a builder that's always tinkering with things in his shop.

T'Challa is more of a theoretical physicist. He's driven by a desire to know how reality itself works and push the boundaries of what we're capable of.

Stark made a machine that allowed him to split the Phoenix Force into fragments, which is insane when you think about.

T'Challa created an entirely new field of science called Shadow Physics that he's using to make breakthroughs in teleportation, communication, and god knows what else.

Whats shadow physics? He on some reality breaker shyt?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats shadow physics? He on some reality breaker shyt?

Shadow Physics is a new field of science that T'Challa created. It's combines Quantum science and Ancient Alchemy. T'Challa has primarily used it for teleportation/translocation on a level typically on seen from someone using an Infinity gem. recently T'Challa was even able to transport himself into Galactus' lair.

T'Challa has also used shadow physics to develop a new form of martial arts called "Shadow combat" that combines martial arts styles from Wakanda, Kun Lun, and some stuff from Bruce Lee.

Then there's that Knowwhere room which is like some crazy inter dimensional storage locker.

Like i said, T'Challa is more of a theoretical physicist than anything.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Both him and BP did not Reed alone. BP also created the ship that survived the end of the universe though it seem like readers don't want to credit him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Reed is the smartest dude in the MU, it's pretty much not a debate.

BP is a more versatile and well rounded hero though, being exceptionally skilled in many different areas.

Actually..... Victor Von Doom is..... but too many times he allows his hubris, ego, cockiness to cloud his judgment:ufdup:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
no, its neck and neck. if reed didnt have his family he could really be broken. or dead

If Reed didnt have his family..... he'd been get washed by Doom.... but Vic can never get that straight up fair one..... :ufdup:

its always 4 vs 1 and sometimes more when the F4 "need more help":troll:

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps
If Reed didnt have his family..... he'd been get washed by Doom.... but Vic can never get that straight up fair one..... :ufdup:

its always 4 vs 1 and sometimes more when the F4 "need more help":troll:

Martha

hed get washed? is that why the council of reeds ran though most of the dooms?

reeds patience is what keeps him from getting in dooms ass. its the same patience that prevents him from turning atlantis into an underwater crater if namor were to pull the shyt he does often.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
hed get washed? is that why the council of reeds ran though most of the dooms?

reeds patience is what keeps him from getting in dooms ass. its the same patience that prevents him from turning atlantis into an underwater crater if namor were to pull the shyt he does often.

:russ::russ::russ:

I refuse to further comment on this discussion till I get more information on the subject matter sir:lolbron:

Too Be Continued cuz I'm not finished with you:smugdraper:

Martha

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Stark is an engineer at his core.....If you need a weapon of mass destruction he's the first person you go to see. He's a builder that's always tinkering with things in his shop.

T'Challa is more of a theoretical physicist. He's driven by a desire to know how reality itself works and push the boundaries of what we're capable of.

Stark made a machine that allowed him to split the Phoenix Force into fragments, which is insane when you think about.

T'Challa created an entirely new field of science called Shadow Physics that he's using to make breakthroughs in teleportation, communication, and god knows what else.

Damn I'm late. I was coming in to say this.