Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stark is an engineer at his core.....If you need a weapon of mass destruction he's the first person you go to see. He's a builder that's always tinkering with things in his shop.

T'Challa is more of a theoretical physicist. He's driven by a desire to know how reality itself works and push the boundaries of what we're capable of.

Stark made a machine that allowed him to split the Phoenix Force into fragments, which is insane when you think about.

T'Challa created an entirely new field of science called Shadow Physics that he's using to make breakthroughs in teleportation, communication, and god knows what else.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
sure tchalla has beaten stark. stark has an ego of the eiffel tower, and that always fukks him one way or another, especially when it comes to underestimating his opponent, but to claim that stark cant touch tchalla because hes beaten him is like saying reed richards cant touch tchalla because hes also beaten him, while completely ignoring his vast accomplishments.
reed can't touch him on the intellectual level either. did he ever build anything for tchalla? or did tchalla hook his ass up

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
shuri is to tchalla as luscious fox is to batman. is batman smart af calculating and a inventor/genius yes, does luscious still make him fukking gear and shyt and also run a division of his company, yes.... does anyone ever question batman knowing this shyt, no. stop bringing this shyt up, watch the movie first goodness gracious yall are annoying

It’s not about complaining it’s about making sure that T’Challa’s intellectualism isn’t shafted as he is one of the top ten smartest characters in Marvel Canon.

The way that Tony Stark can be Iron Man and still be one of the most brilliant inventors in the MCU is the same way T’Challa can be Black Panther and still be one of the most brilliant minds and tacticians in the MCU.

If there wasn’t already a 100 year tradition of portraying black men in cinema as Step N Fetchit Minstrel Show retards with the ears of corn and heads of lettuce this wouldn’t be a legitimate concern. But alas it is..

:usure: And black women in cinema haven't been shafted and shown to be intellectually slow? Come on now, it doesn't even make sense for T'Challa's sister NOT to be a genuis. shyt should run the family, especially if she's leading armies and is worthy enough for Ororo to nominate her as a successor. How would it look for her to be chilling all day, doing nothing and then step up to back him? Showing her as an genius only fortifies that it's in T'Challa's blood. Stop being insecure.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 of the best parts of Captain America Civil War:

Tony flies off to Russia to track down Cap, off he flies alone in his suit.......then cut to Tchalla stealthy tailing Tony from a relatively close distance in his own Jet. :banderas:

Tchalla is Batman with more money. :wow:

Nah, Cause T'Challa literally started training to be Black Panther and King from the moment he could walk. Bruce didn't start train seriously for shyt till he was in his late teens at best.

T'Challa has no "Joker" because he would have killed that motherfukker years ago. Klaw lives out of sheer dumb luck, T'Challa has tried to kill him on multiple occasions.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nobody should be worrying about this anymore, Boseman already made it a point to say T'Challa is still a genius too.
Boseman views T'Challa the same way we the coli BP fan congegration view T'Challa,

I've long since stopped worrying about MCU T'Challa :russell:

What they did with Shuri is dead the conflict of interest of her "having to become Black Panther" by giving her a different purpose that makes her more collaborative with her big bro.

And it allows her to have interactions with other Marvel characters during, say, Infinity War, because she's a genius too whose input would be valued.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boseman views T'Challa the same way we the coli BP fan congegration view T'Challa,

I've long since stopped worrying about MCU T'Challa :russell:

What they did with Shuri is dead the conflict of interest of her "having to become Black Panther" by giving her a different purpose that makes her more collaborative with her big bro.

And it allows her to have interactions with other Marvel characters during, say, Infinity War, because she's a genius too whose input would be valued.

And I'm glad they deaded that shyt as soon as possible, because I've already seen far too many "maybe Shuri can become Black Panther in the sequel" comments.

I swear some of these new "fans" work my fukking nerves, when Shuri actually was Black Panther in the comics the books she appeared in sold like shyt. I liked Shuri's run as Black Panther, but I was in the minority on that front.

Now all of a sudden you got people rushing to say she should be made Black Panther in the sequel, like T'Challa isn't just now getting his own fukking movie?

Notice you don't see anybody saying shyt like that about Captain Marvel where people are asking for Monica or Kamala to take over in the sequel.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
reed can't touch him on the intellectual level either. did he ever build anything for tchalla? or did tchalla hook his ass up

hook his ass up with what? you serious? everyone acknowledges reed is the number one brain at marvel.

And I'm glad they deaded that shyt as soon as possible, because I've already seen far too many "maybe Shuri can become Black Panther in the sequel" comments.

I swear some of these new "fans" work my fukking nerves, when Shuri actually was Black Panther in the comics the books she appeared in sold like shyt. I liked Shuri's run as Black Panther, but I was in the minority on that front.

Now all of a sudden you got people rushing to say she should be made Black Panther in the sequel, like T'Challa isn't just now getting his own fukking movie?

Notice you don't see anybody saying shyt like that about Captain Marvel where people are asking for Monica or Kamala to take over in the sequel.

i liked man without fear so shuri being panther didnt bother me, but youre right.

as for the bolded, they dead that shyt every time it comes up. bringing up shyt like "who is monica?" and "you cant have kamala without carol" like they didnt just jump over every cap marvel to give her a movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
shuri is to tchalla as luscious fox is to batman. is batman smart af calculating and a inventor/genius yes, does luscious still make him fukking gear and shyt and also run a division of his company, yes.... does anyone ever question batman knowing this shyt, no. stop bringing this shyt up, watch the movie first goodness gracious yall are annoying

It’s not about complaining it’s about making sure that T’Challa’s intellectualism isn’t shafted as he is one of the top ten smartest characters in Marvel Canon.

The way that Tony Stark can be Iron Man and still be one of the most brilliant inventors in the MCU is the same way T’Challa can be Black Panther and still be one of the most brilliant minds and tacticians in the MCU.

If there wasn’t already a 100 year tradition of portraying black men in cinema as Step N Fetchit Minstrel Show retards with the ears of corn and heads of lettuce this wouldn’t be a legitimate concern. But alas it is..

So shuri is like the beautiful black queen version of JARVIS :blessed::noah:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
hook his ass up with what? you serious? everyone acknowledges reed is the number one brain at marvel.

i liked man without fear so shuri being panther didnt bother me, but youre right.

as for the bolded, they dead that shyt every time it comes up. bringing up shyt like "who is monica?" and "you cant have kamala without carol" like they didnt just jump over every cap marvel to give her a movie
so reed does not any vibranuim in the building are you serious?

jackson35

Banned
Daps

Tony flies off to Russia to track down Cap, off he flies alone in his suit.......then cut to Tchalla stealthy tailing Tony from a relatively close distance in his own Jet. :banderas:

Tchalla is Batman with more money. :wow:
africans created wealth. batman spend time and energy trying to be one tenth of a tchalla

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Funny thing is Shuri doesn't even need to be a BP anymore.

On top her getting a tech/science skills boost, she can rock her vibranium armor from Doomwar and/or go through an MCU-appropriate version of the Griot path for the BP sequels.

T'Challa remains the lead, king, and BP while whooping ass across the MCU in the big screen. Shuri gets a canonical power boost, gets the ability to interact and stand toe-to-toe with almost anyone in the MCU, and gets to whoop ass on the big screen as well.

Win/win, everybody eats :blessed:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

The crazy part is Wednesday didn't detect they were being followed. That's how dope his stealth tech is :wow: