:blessed:

Young T'Chaka wearing the civil war costume with gold

DPCDUedX4AAPTge

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I'll also add don't be surprised if Killmonger represents that initial feeling of Coogler towards Black Panther. The one who had to do without the father, thats been kicked out and left alone.

Black Panther is everything we should strive to be, but once given those gifts how will we handle it?
Killmonger represents those who hate people who've got everything. The truth is the "hate" really is of self.

As long as the editors/Marvel lets him cook this will be Marvel's most complex villain. Loki's beef with Thor will seem petty compared to Killmonger.

You are right on point about their dynamic and Killmongers purpose in BP my friend... All I'm going to say right now :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Read the new issue and though I have shytted on Coates previously and will undoubtedly do so in the future this was a pretty good issue.

Shuri’s conversation with Thunderball was classic

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Read the new issue and though I have shytted on Coates previously and will undoubtedly do so in the future this was a pretty good issue.

Shuri’s conversation with Thunderball was classic
Maybe a brother needed time to find his stride. :mjpls::hubie:

You'll come around on Coates eventually :ufdup:

tumblr_inline_oxtyopuXTA1smw2ei_540.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe a brother needed time to find his stride. :mjpls::hubie:

You'll come around on Coates eventually :ufdup:

tumblr_inline_oxtyopuXTA1smw2ei_540.gif

Nah that nikka saw that fans weren’t going for Wakandan rape camps, emotionally castrated protagonists, and cheaply veiled feminist propaganda and hopefully fell the fukk in line...

I’ll NEVER forgive him for painting the Panther/DM partnership as that of the DM’s constantly fearing that he’d rape them. That shyt was disgusting on all levels