jackson35

Banned
Daps
If they followed the JLU version of John Stewart isn’t a hot head. He is the DEFINITION of a leader. He is also humble, heroic, and confident in his abilities.

Cyborg a leader:laff:
a founder member of the titans and jla. i say he is a leade and is the main reason why he is in the film

parallax

Superstar
Daps
we don't know. the movie is not out yet. we don't need a current ranking, because he would not be a part of that circle if he was not a genuis.

where are you getting one of the smartest from?

john stewart is great, but he is a hot head and that won't work in a superhero group. cyborg has leadership qualities

hes an ass leader. he was given the reigns to titans east, and before they were able to clear a mission, one of the members was dead, nd two were put in a coma. hes not on the jl because hes a leader

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther's got a new editor working on the film according to IMDB :patrice:

You're talking about the one who did Homecoming? because I see two of Coogler's team and then her. If Marvel brought her on then that concerns me, because I don't want the work of Coogler's team muddled by an in house editor.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You're talking about the one who did Homecoming? because I see two of Coogler's team and then her. If Marvel brought her on then that concerns me, because I don't want the work of Coogler's team muddled by an in house editor.
Yea Homecoming was aight...but a bit light and fluffy. Coogler's team delivered two classics...but Homecoming is one of the highest rated comic book films out lately :patrice:

It is their first comic book film so maybe they need some help:yeshrug: or maybe not:jbhmm:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
:gucci::dwillhuh::what::dahell:

If you don't gtfoh with that dumb bullshyt. John Stewart is a former Marine, and had primarily operated within the structure of a team.
ok, but i already said why cyborg was considered for the role and his connection to the team. john steward does not qualify.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
where are you getting one of the smartest from?

hes an ass leader. he was given the reigns to titans east, and before they were able to clear a mission, one of the members was dead, nd two were put in a coma. hes not on the jl because hes a leader
tchalla father got killed in cap's civil war, if we go by your logic does that make panther a incompetent king?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
tchalla father got killed in cap's civil war, if we go by your logic does that make panther a incompetent king?
tchalla wasnt king when his father was killed. and even then, he at least went through major efforts to avenge his dad. cyborg has never tried to avenge power boy, son of vulcan or lagoon boy

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smartest and popular? his most popular incarnation is nothing like him. and do we have a current dc genius ranking?

I can tell you for certain that Cyborg isn't in the top 10 and never has been.

Off the top of my head:

Lex Luthor
Professor IVO
Mr Terrific
Batman
Will Magus
John Henry Irons
Mr Miracle

jackson35

Banned
Daps
tchalla wasnt king when his father was killed. and even then, he at least went through major efforts to avenge his dad. cyborg has never tried to avenge power boy, son of vulcan or lagoon boy
if he was not a king he would not been allowed to run around and chase after bucky without reprisal from the state department. 2 if wankandians are in the building, how did he get killed when the panther and his father is supposed to be highly protected?