marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk CYBORG

I can't for the life of me understand why DC tries to push him so much like they can't use

John Stewart
Static Shock
Steel
Vixen etc
cyborg is the only token pushed in media. plus his abilities will probably prove applicable in the movie. hacking motherboxes and what not.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Cyborg fukkin sucks Jon Stewart Vixen Static Black Manta Aqualad Killer Croc are all more interesting Black characters in DC let alone Marvel whose got Blade Storm Bishop Miles Luke Cage and the gawd TChalla
For DC Cinematic Universe they not going the Jon Stewart (solo) or manhunt direction..

They rather get tokens

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dislike the actor. he doesnt have any personality from what i’ve seen so far.
Ray Fisher has plenty of personality from what I've seen in interviews. It's that this interpretation for Cyborg they are going for is the somber, self loathing machine instead of the up beat, "booyah" Teen Titans one that kids are familiar with

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he's surprised people would rather support the king of a nation of black excellence over the token black guy in a group that is only half human.

:camby:

The world is big enough for both Black Panther and Cyborg. I'm sure there are plenty of young Black kids out there that connect with Cyborg. My issue is that a lot of these tweets by DC fans are disingenuous. It all boils down to them being angry a character from their brand isn't getting any hype. This isn't about supporting Black heroes in general.

If Black Panther was at DC in Cyborg's place and vice versa, these same people would be shytting on Cyborg and bigging up BP.