parallax

Superstar
Daps
if he was not a king he would not been allowed to run around and chase after bucky without reprisal from the state department. 2 if wankandians are in the building, how did he get killed when the panther and his father is supposed to be highly protected?

hes wasnt acting without reprisal. they were shooting at him too when he was going off on bucky and cap, and he didnt don the panther suit until after tchaka was dead

jackson35

Banned
Daps
hes wasnt acting without reprisal. they were shooting at him too when he was going off on bucky and cap, and he didnt don the panther suit until after tchaka was dead
your clowning cyborg role in jla because you think he's trash right? didn't they treat tchalla like trash by having him him in civil war be taken into custody and being question by cacs when wakanda is sovereign nation. tchalla fall under the jurisdiction of sovereignty. cap has no authority to stop panther from taking him into custody. notice the one clip that would support this was left out of the film

parallax

Superstar
Daps
your clowning cyborg role in jla because you think he's trash right? didn't they treat tchalla like trash by having him him in civil war be taken into custody and being question by cacs when wakanda is sovereign nation. tchalla fall under the jurisdiction of sovereignty. cap has no authority to stop panther from taking him into custody. notice the one clip that would support this was left out of the film

im confused. what does cyborgs ineffectiveness as a hero have to do with the perceived slight by interpol that tchalla received?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Wait what? Cap didnt have any authority to stop TChalla in civil war. TChalla wasnt even arrested. Where was any clip of TChalla being questioned? What the fukk are you even talking about, have you even seen Cap Civil war?:what:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Wait what? Cap didnt have any authority to stop TChalla in civil war. TChalla wasnt even arrested. Where was any clip of TChalla being questioned? What the fukk are you even talking about, have you even seen Cap Civil war?:what:
was he not being driven to be question about the incident at the tunnel? you remember when ask cap how long can you stop me from killing your friend for killing my father
im confused. what does cyborgs ineffectiveness as a hero have to do with the perceived slight by interpol that tchalla received?
he can't be that ineffective because A he founded the jla B he designed the building and the equipment that they will be using in the film. people will be introduce to his tech prowess. tchalla is a sovereign king who was treated like a regular ****** from harlem.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

You gotta be a big Stan to believe this shyt

I fukk with Cyborg and think that he has lots of potential, but those tweets...

tbt.gif

Do NOT take the bait brehs:whoa:

Cyborg fans have a legit gripe concerning his treatment, but their beef shouldn't be with us, it should be with DC.

I understand a lot of y'all don't fukk with Cyborg but going in on another black superhero who about to have his film debut is counterproductive and brings nothing to the table for the Black Panther franchise. We have plenty of cool stuff coming up in the pipeline to talk about and focus on.

Let the Cyborg fans who feel some type of way be. We BP fans are in a great space right now. And ultimately, the more black superheroes in the big screen, the better. I hope Cyborg's appearance in Justice League leads to more great things for him as well. :obama:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I fukk with Cyborg and think that he has lots of potential, but those tweets...

tbt.gif

Do NOT take the bait brehs:whoa:

Cyborg fans have a legit gripe concerning his treatment, but their beef shouldn't be with us, it should be with DC.

I understand a lot of y'all don't fukk with Cyborg but going in on another black superhero who about to have his film debut is counterproductive and brings nothing to the table for the Black Panther franchise. We have plenty of cool stuff coming up in the pipeline to talk about and focus on.

Let the Cyborg fans who feel some type of way be. We BP fans are in a great space right now. And ultimately, the more black superheroes in the big screen, the better. I hope Cyborg's appearance in Justice League leads to more great things for him as well. :obama:
i can get with that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
t7cyfm.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
tchalla father got killed in cap's civil war, if we go by your logic does that make panther a incompetent king?

if he was not a king he would not been allowed to run around and chase after bucky without reprisal from the state department. 2 if wankandians are in the building, how did he get killed when the panther and his father is supposed to be highly protected?

He's telling all facts here.

I know a lot of you brehs are so Marvel heavy and just was happy to see BP on the big screen that yall overlooked some things in Civil War...

I LIKED what they did with Black Panther. But there were some :patrice: stuff they did with his character and everything that comes with that...

I have a feeling after Black Panther the shyt will stand out more when re-watching Civil War :manny:

It was good, but far from perfect how it was handled. Then again you can't be surprised when its non black writers and directors doing the movie. So they did as well as you could hope I guess.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some new footage

Still not a fan of Shuri creating his suit. I just prefer T'challa not dependant on anybody :yeshrug:

Even in the comics T'Challa has had a team of people he works with...W'Kabi, Taku, Zuri, N'Gassi...

Shuri is just filling another role so that she had something to do besides being the bratty little sister.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Some new footage

Still not a fan of Shuri creating his suit. I just prefer T'challa not dependant on anybody :yeshrug:

LOL at @Ironman being the trailer image :bryan:
Even in the comics T'Challa has had a team of people he works with...W'Kabi, Taku, Zuri, N'Gassi...

Shuri is just filling another role so that she had something to do besides being the bratty little sister.
This. Would yall really rather her just stand around and do nothing to till the big fights happen?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Man you know that isn't the same as what I'm saying. I'm talking about dependant on people to do tech shyt for him.

I have no problem with Shuri doing Wakandas tech just leave the BP stuff to T'challa