Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyborg is the only Black character that the DCEU is pushing at the moment so of course the DC Stans are going to ride him.

It's really not that deep. Maybe Cyborg doesn't have that much appeal. It's definitely not a brand thing. People love Static, people love Vixen and people love John Stewart.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cyborg is the only Black character that the DCEU is pushing at the moment so of course the DC Stans are going to ride him.

It's really not that deep. Maybe Cyborg doesn't have that much appeal. It's definitely not a brand thing. People love Static, people love Vixen and people love John Stewart.
The fact that DC didn’t push John Stewart because they don’t want to hurt feelings is some bullshyt:scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Don't know if this was posted before or not but BP sort of made it into South Park's new game
tumblr_ozbd8u3q1S1r7hjkqo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_ozbdefcsWg1r3j5ra_1280.png

tumblr_inline_ozbdereiS11r3j5ra_540.jpg

Of course they put him in Token's room:pachaha:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Cyborg is the WORST black “hero” of all time. I’ve always hated him.
:whoa:

Cyborg is cool with me--it's just about levels.

Comparing Cyborg--who really only shines as part of a team--to Black Panther is like comparing Gamora from GotG to Wonder Woman.

Similar in superficial ways, but massively different in terms of relevance.

EDIT: BTW, the worst Black hero award goes to Tyroc from the Legion of Super-Heroes.
29_Tyroc%2B(528x800).jpg

Most members of the LSH are the "worst" version of any superhero with similar powers.