jackson35

Banned
Daps
Is Klaw still intended to be the main villain? What do you think about people's complaints about Killmonger having a BP suit? You think they will be satisfied by what they see in the final product?
killmonger is the rival, klaw is the villain. if comic book heads have a sense, they would love it. it will ante up the drama, tension, then the action.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is Klaw still intended to be the main villain? What do you think about people's complaints about Killmonger having a BP suit? You think they will be satisfied by what they see in the final product?

killmonger is the rival, klaw is the villain. if comic book heads have a sense, they would love it. it will ante up the drama, tension, then the action.
How gritty is this movie going to be and there still hasn't been a great villain since Loki:jbhmm:

Keep the humor to a minimum :whoa: or is that out of Coogler's hands

jackson35

Banned
Daps
How gritty is this movie going to be and there still hasn't been a great villain since Loki:jbhmm:

Keep the humor to a minimum :whoa: or is that out of Coogler's hands
right now, there just pushing for a effective villian and that would be klaw. the black panther has to be great or the franchise is in deep shyt. 30 percent is gritty, but remember, kids are coming to the party, so it the of it is polish. there has to humor in it, because your dealing with a african king whose in a position of authority and that still scares people. coogler did a excellent job with little interference.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Told yall that this shyt was coming....

Nobody is going to ask this shyt about Atlantis, Themyscira, Asgard, or any other fictional nation in films or on TV.

Black Panther is also the only franchise where people suddenly become morally opposed to monarchies.

Some people go this franchise so fukked up that it's sad. They can only view Black Panther and Wakanda through the lens of being in service of others. That's where a lot of the "The Avengers are going to hide out in Wakanda" and "Panther is going to give cap a new shield" stuff comes from.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
right now, there just pushing for a effective villian and that would be klaw. the black panther has to be great or the franchise is in deep shyt. 30 percent is gritty, but remember, kids are coming to the party, so it the of it is polish. there has to humor in it, because your dealing with a african king whose in a position of authority and that still scares people. coogler did a excellent job with little interference.

Are Nakia and T’Challa exclusive in the movie or is It more of a flirtation?

Is T’Challa portrayed as the genius level intellect that he is in the comics or did they shaft his intelligence in favor of giving it to Shuri?

Have there been talks of Coogler returning for the sequel or is the studio in “wait for them box office numbers” mode?

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Are Nakia and T’Challa exclusive in the movie or is It more of a flirtation?

Is T’Challa portrayed as the genius level intellect that he is in the comics or did they shaft his intelligence in favor of giving it to Shuri?

Have there been talks of Coogler returning for the sequel or is the studio in “wait for them box office numbers” mode?
1 since there will not be a hardcore sex scene with panther and nakia i'd say there are seeing each other. 2 tchalla genius will be implied in the movie, but not apparent, shuri will take that role. 3 if coogler agents don't charge the studio too much money for the sequel and he's not doing anything, it's possible. i heard that hudlin might put his spin on the second movie if cooglers camp is on some bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
1 since there will not be a hardcore sex scene with panther and nakia i'd say there are seeing each other. 2 tchalla genius will be implied in the movie, but not apparent, shuri will take that role. 3 if coogler agents don't charge the studio too much money for the sequel and he's not doing anything, it's possible. i heard that hudlin might put his spin on the second movie if cooglers camp is on some bullshyt.

:gladbron:

A Hudlin directed BP would be VERRRRRRYYYYYY interesting seeing that he’s a huge fan and is inarguably the second most influential BP scribe behind Priest...

Sucks that they essentially took away T’Challa’s genius and gave it to Shuri. I had two huge fears for a solo BP movie. That they’d take away his intelligence and that they’d make him asexual...

T’Challa is supposed to give Tony Stark a run for his money and intellectually speaking, there’s no character in the MCU that has done that, so it would’ve served to make T’Challa stand out more

parallax

Superstar
Daps

zNkTiUQ.gif

hudlin has his hands full with milestone to be dipping into marvel stuff

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

What is the general consensus about how good the movie is to them? And have there been any test screenings?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Hold up, we got a coli-insider?!?! :whoo: