jackson35

Banned
Daps
black super heroes need good writers, editors, and creaters, there is nothing wrong with any thus far

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Maybe if cyborg was key to the story like t'challa was to civil war this would make sense but we all know he's just cannon fodder in that justice League movie. Every character has had more than a few moments in those thousands of trailers they've released for that flick except him. Why would black folks get behind his character knowing he's just gonna be a token black character like in so many other flicks. This black panther shyt is something that hasn't happened before and that's why it's such a big deal. I'd be surprised if cyborg is anything but an errand boy in that flick

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And to Coates credit, he's continually credited Stelfreeze with the creation of these things. Just like he's been upfront since day one about not being involved with the film.

It's been newer fans and bad journalists that have pushing this idea that Coates is the chief architect of all things Panther related. I've even seen people credit Coates for coming up with the idea of Wakanda journeying into space.

For those newer "fans" and journalists, it seems not about genuinely giving credit to black excellence, but about fishing credit to give to coates specifically... as part of some weird bandwagon fetish or arbitrary opposition against long time fans of the character.

i.e. Nobody wants to mention Stelfreeze (a legendary black artist) being the actual "influence" for the afro-futurism aspects, b/c it goes against the agenda... even tho Tanehisi himself (who admitted he doesn't do "afro-futurism") straight up said Stelfreeze was the architect.

It's pretty transparent what's going on, and shameless, but it's whatever.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Iight stop positng this shyt:hhh:

Yea, no need for that shyt.

The issue with Cyborg is between black characters and dumbass DC.

It's not between DC black characters and Marvel black characters. (Cyborg vs BP)

And it's not between DC black characters and other DC black characters (Cyborg vs John Stewart)

DC and the white folks working there are the problem. They forced Cyborg into John Stewart's lane, and that's not on Cyborg, that's on Geoff Johns and his Hal Jordan fetish. Fukked over Stewart and set Cyborg up to fail twice over.

These smart dumb internet negroes aren't going to distract me from that fact, nor let those white folks at DC off the hook.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea, no need for that shyt.

The issue with Cyborg is between black characters and dumbass DC.

It's not between DC black characters and Marvel black characters. (Cyborg vs BP)

And it's not between DC black characters and other DC black characters (Cyborg vs John Stewart)

DC and the white folks working there are the problem. They forced Cyborg into John Stewart's lane, and that's not on Cyborg, that's on Geoff Johns and his Hal Jordan fetish. Fukked over Stewart and set Cyborg up to fail twice over.

These smart dumb internet negroes aren't going to distract me from that fact, nor let those white folks at DC off the hook.
Repped:wow:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
What the latest on the BP front, Jackson? Anymore updates from your friend?
right now, here's the latest= 1 i'm trying to get a tickets for for the premiere in la and nyc. 2 there discussing and planing action figures. 3 what to do with the unused scenes on the cutter room floor, i suggested that when it's time to put it out on dvd, put out a directors cut with the extra footage. it will be discussed in a meeting. 4 where to market each movie poster in what area. 5 that's all i got. stay tune

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
right now, here's the latest= 1 i'm trying to get a tickets for for the premiere in la and nyc. 2 there discussing and planing action figures. 3 what to do with the unused scenes on the cutter room floor, i suggested that when it's time to put it out on dvd, put out a directors cut with the extra footage. it will be discussed in a meeting. 4 where to market each movie poster in what area. 5 that's all i got. stay tune
:mjgrin:

Any word on how they're handling the villain(s)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant wait for this.....hopefully a trailer is on jl...i get jl, then star wars, then bp, then avengers...i cant fukking wait......

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oringinally, klaw was going to get a lot of screen time more then killmonger, but they narrowed it down where they got equal amount of time. it all came down to giving a panther enough screen time to make this a hit.
Is Klaw still intended to be the main villain? What do you think about people's complaints about Killmonger having a BP suit? You think they will be satisfied by what they see in the final product?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
tumblr_otk4hsLUFZ1rw6hzpo1_500.gif