nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You know you're wrong for the simple fact that T'Challa has gotten a power upgrade over the past several years right? So while Steve and T'Challa were once evenly matched now T'Challa has all the physical advantages over Steve. That's why in recent years T'Challa have been hand to hand fights with Namor, Doom, Black Dwarf, and other characters that are far out of Steve's weight class.

Also Steve isn't a better martial artist than T'Challa. Steve has master a few forms of martial arts while T'Challa has master all widely known forms, Wakandan Martial arts, and as we saw recently has developed his own style that combines style from Wakanda, Kun Lun, and elements of Jeet Kun Do.

The Marvel wiki is notoriously inaccurate because it's not properly curated. At one point they had Deadpool listed as a better martial artist than Shang Chi, and Peter Parker was listed as being smarter than Hank Pym.

I threw the entire 616 accuracy out the window with AvX. The had the most lopsided nonsensical Ws

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
She's already been mentioned in many outlets as an EX-Dora Milaje. Also, from what you mentioned as another character entry only further leads as a potential way for her to make the inevitable, heel turn. In fact, Ionno why anyone would not want her to eventually turn villain. It's how her character was written in the books, plus that's when she becomes more of her own character anyways after that happens. I get the whole wanting to see Black Love represented on the big screen in this caliber, but I'd rather they stay faithful to the characters and books as possible. The storylines of how/when/why she changes can be altered, but her being a villain is part of her being the character so...

My only reason really, is because it's Lupita. Look at her, she's like an angel. lol She's Disney's Golden Child right now,
and I would think it would be too soon in her career for her to be a villain.
That's it. Other than hat, they can follow the comics

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
milton-henry-killmonger.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You know you're wrong for the simple fact that T'Challa has gotten a power upgrade over the past several years right? So while Steve and T'Challa were once evenly matched now T'Challa has all the physical advantages over Steve. That's why in recent years T'Challa have been hand to hand fights with Namor, Doom, Black Dwarf, and other characters that are far out of Steve's weight class.

Also Steve isn't a better martial artist than T'Challa. Steve has master a few forms of martial arts while T'Challa has master all widely known forms, Wakandan Martial arts, and as we saw recently has developed his own style that combines style from Wakanda, Kun Lun, and elements of Jeet Kun Do.

The Marvel wiki is notoriously inaccurate because it's not properly curated. At one point they had Deadpool listed as a better martial artist than Shang Chi, and Peter Parker was listed as being smarter than Hank Pym.
i've got to read the coates run if this is from that...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
It's not from Coates run, is from Ultimates 2.

Only abilities Coates added are the poorly executed "soul stalking" and that "force push" that he mostly uses after getting punched in the head.
immediately after secret wars? or 2 as in "squared?" I'm only asking cause I dropped it after Ultimates²...

teacher

All Star
Daps
It's annoying as fukk seeing seeing people give coates credit for the suit morphing shyt when it's a Priest thing

The only thing that seems to come off like that in coates run is the Mask (IIRC) and Stelfreeze didn't even start that, It was Valerio Schiti in New Avengers

white people have been reaping the benefits of things black people started can we get some in our favor :martin: