hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm going by the fact that Black Panther can match everything Cap has, plus he got all kinds of mysticism on his side, plus BP is just a badass as a straight up human. Cap would put up a nice little fight but at the end BP wouldn't even be phased. And the "random skrull" had Cap's powers. :umad: How come he aint just use Caps powers to put hands on T'Challa? :dead:

:gucci:

BP was never going to lose a fight in his own comic against a random skrull, no matter whose powers he had. Why is that so hard to understand?

And no, BP can't match everything Cap has. Again, and hopefully for the last time, Marvel has Cap's fighting skills above BP's. BP has speed and strength. Period. Not some comic fan boy shyt....that's literally the stats Marvel has on their wiki.

So it would probably be a tie. You're acting like Cap is....well, Cap....and BP is Galactus or some shyt. They're more or less evenly matched and in the same tier, power-wise.

Fred.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As expected, not only has this film brought out the "We Wuz Kangs" a$$holes, it has even brought out the latent racism in so called "liberal/progressive" types. Even on NeoGaf a site where people tend to pride themselves on being accepting and open to all is filled with :mjpls: comments in response to this film. People who don't question talking racc00ns or aliens who look like Norse gods, but can't fathom highly advanced African nation. SMH

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
As expected, not only has this film brought out the "We Wuz Kangs" a$$holes, it has even brought out the latent racism in so called "liberal/progressive" types. Even on NeoGaf a site where people tend to pride themselves on being accepting and open to all is filled with :mjpls: comments in response to this film. People who don't question talking racc00ns or aliens who look like Norse gods, but can't fathom highly advanced African nation. SMH
I have to say I LOVE how much the trailers are driving the point home that Wakanda is so much more advanced than the rest of the world. They aren't nerfing it as they say.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to say I LOVE how much the trailers are driving the point home that Wakanda is so much more advanced than the rest of the world. They aren't nerfing it as they say.
You have to hand it to Feige. He's all about keeping things as faithful to the comics as can be. If this was still the Perlmutter era, Wakanda would look like a poor man's Tokyo.

jackson35

Banned
Daps

BP was never going to lose a fight in his own comic against a random skrull, no matter whose powers he had. Why is that so hard to understand?

And no, BP can't match everything Cap has. Again, and hopefully for the last time, Marvel has Cap's fighting skills above BP's. BP has speed and strength. Period. Not some comic fan boy shyt....that's literally the stats Marvel has on their wiki.

So it would probably be a tie. You're acting like Cap is....well, Cap....and BP is Galactus or some shyt. They're more or less evenly matched and in the same tier, power-wise.

Fred.
how is cap fighting skills going to above african fighting skills when most of these dudes have to learn that shyt from teacher outside their culture????

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

You know you're wrong for the simple fact that T'Challa has gotten a power upgrade over the past several years right? So while Steve and T'Challa were once evenly matched now T'Challa has all the physical advantages over Steve. That's why in recent years T'Challa have been hand to hand fights with Namor, Doom, Black Dwarf, and other characters that are far out of Steve's weight class.

Also Steve isn't a better martial artist than T'Challa. Steve has master a few forms of martial arts while T'Challa has master all widely known forms, Wakandan Martial arts, and as we saw recently has developed his own style that combines style from Wakanda, Kun Lun, and elements of Jeet Kun Do.

The Marvel wiki is notoriously inaccurate because it's not properly curated. At one point they had Deadpool listed as a better martial artist than Shang Chi, and Peter Parker was listed as being smarter than Hank Pym.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny that, considering Ancient Egypt was arguably one of the if not the first major civilization on the planet, and they were so far advanced for the time and had lots of great technology, hell even building the pyramids is still considered unthinkable to this day.

So why do some have a problem with an advanced African nation? Idiots :snoop:

You'd be surprised how many people don't consider Egypt a part of Africa.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You know you're wrong for the simple fact that T'Challa has gotten a power upgrade over the past several years right? So while Steve and T'Challa were once evenly matched now T'Challa has all the physical advantages over Steve. That's why in recent years T'Challa have been hand to hand fights with Namor, Doom, Black Dwarf, and other characters that are far out of Steve's weight class.

Also Steve isn't a better martial artist than T'Challa. Steve has master a few forms of martial arts while T'Challa has master all widely known forms, Wakandan Martial arts, and as we saw recently has developed his own style that combines style from Wakanda, Kun Lun, and elements of Jeet Kun Do.

The Marvel wiki is notoriously inaccurate because it's not properly curated. At one point they had Deadpool listed as a better martial artist than Shang Chi, and Peter Parker was listed as being smarter than Hank Pym.
Has the King of the Dead level-up been explained power wise yet? :jbhmm:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like i said, peep how often white commentators will describe Wakanda as "one of" the most advanced nations on earth, even though EVERYBODY at Marvel has been saying it's THE most advanced nation on earth.

Also remember that many of these same muhfukkas though African locations in Age of Ultron and Civil War were Wakanda. :snoop:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has the King of the Dead level-up been explained power wise yet? :jbhmm:

I remember Hickman giving stats early in his New Avengers run. In terms of Strength and speed he's at Spider-Man Level's currently in addition to still having enhanced senses, and now the ability to summon spirits and control the dead.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I remember Hickman giving stats early in his New Avengers run. In terms of Strength and speed he's at Spider-Man Level's currently in addition to still having enhanced senses, and now the ability to summon spirits and control the dead.
Ah ok all i remembered was his could summon the past black panthers spirits.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny that, considering Ancient Egypt was arguably one of the if not the first major civilization on the planet, and they were so far advanced for the time and had lots of great technology, hell even building the pyramids is still considered unthinkable to this day.

So why do some have a problem with an advanced African nation? Idiots :snoop:

A lot of people don't see Ancient Egyptians as Black/African. Historically, Egypt has largely been romanticised and Whitewashed by Hollywood and society in general to the point where a bunch of people think the Egyptians were White/European. Funny thing is, if Egypt was just your ordinary civilization, that wouldn't have happened. But due to the fact that Ancient Egyptians were intelligent, and highly advanced with technology and skills that still elude modern thinking, they had to be White smh