Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I gotta give the costume designer props for t'challa's robe game tho :ohlawd:

Found a clothing designer on Etsy who agreed to make a replica of that robe for me :blackpblessed:

I'ma be walking in that premiere like

"Four for Black Panther, please." :stephena1:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Found a clothing designer on Etsy who agreed to make a replica of that robe for me :blackpblessed:

:gladbron:

i gotta have my homeboy make me a jacket!
need to figure out which BP art i wanna use tho.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
T'Challa can also set his energy daggers at a frequency that matches the power of Captain Marvel's energy blasts.

In truth, when written to his full potential, Black Panther is on a whole other level and has something in his back pocket for any and everyone who wants to get buck.

Street level, mid tier, 100 ton brick, cosmic celestials... it's whatever. Wakanda forever

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

I thought I was the only one DEADASS SERIOUS about completely going all out
all my friends\family think i'm playin' cause I'm really not into cosplay or otherwise over-the-top stanning

this is different; they can have my mind and body, they already have my soul

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Yo pm me I wanna cop too, I’m African so I’m use to the tribal where and cld probably ask my peoples but this cld work too

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he is a WRITER not an artist anyway...:stopitslime:what writer gets the lion share of credit for how a character looks?

It depends....

In the case of Coates run people are praising him for a design choices made by Brain Stelfreeze. Coates himself has said he wasn't familiar with Afrofuturism and all the stuff in the series that we see should be credited to Stelfreeze.

In other cases the writer comes up with the idea of how something should look and the artist actualizes the idea. In the case of the Priest run he sat down and came up with all the tech T'Challa uses during that run, the artists he works with just drew up his ideas.

I'm not sure how Hickman operates, he may be like Coates, he might be like Priest, or it might be somewhere in between.

Either way Coates run is constantly being credited with shyt that didn't originate with that run.

teacher

All Star
Daps
It depends....

In the case of Coates run people are praising him for a design choices made by Brain Stelfreeze. Coates himself has said he wasn't familiar with Afrofuturism and all the stuff in the series that we see should be credited to Stelfreeze.

In other cases the writer comes up with the idea of how something should look and the artist actualizes the idea. In the case of the Priest run he sat down and came up with all the tech T'Challa uses during that run, the artists he works with just drew up his ideas.

I'm not sure how Hickman operates, he may be like Coates, he might be like Priest, or it might be somewhere in between.

Either way Coates run is constantly being credited with shyt that didn't originate with that run.

@Bigbigguy was upset Stelfreeze was getting praise for the mask thing....I'm not disputing who started it first I'm just saying if a white guy came up with it (schiti or texeira) nothing wrong with a black man catching that credit since white people have been taking credit for what blacks have done since forever. The Coates hate needs to chill, IMO. You can dislike the BP run but at the end of the day it really isn't that serious. Black people being successful is great as long as it isn't because of 'c00ning'. You can say what you want about Coates but he definitely isn't a c00n.