Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Bigbigguy was upset Stelfreeze was getting praise for the mask thing....I'm not disputing who started it first I'm just saying if a white guy came up with it (schiti or texeira) nothing wrong with a black man catching that credit since white people have been taking credit for what blacks have done since forever. The Coates hate needs to chill, IMO. You can dislike the BP run but at the end of the day it really isn't that serious. Black people being successful is great as long as it isn't because of 'c00ning'. You can say what you want about Coates but he definitely isn't a c00n.

You can miss me with that "We gotta support Coates because he's black" bullshyt, because NOBODY was saying that shyt when Hudlin was catching all kinds of hell for his Black Panther run.

And pointing out that people are crediting the wrong person for things isn't "hate". That's like saying people were hating on Bob Kane whenever they brought up that Bill Finger was instrumental in the creation of Batman.

And for the record I've never called Coates a c00n or anything close to that. I just think he sucks at writing Black Panther. My beef with Coates has always been exclusive to his handling of Black Panther.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m really happy this is finally coming out but something has been on my mind with everything that has been going on
Im surprise that we haven’t heard much noise from WS and kinda scared someone target movie goers when this comes out:merchant:

They're too busy guarding statues while carrying tiki torches.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DMy5shNW0AAoIh3.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
You can miss me with that "We gotta support Coates because he's black" bullshyt, because NOBODY was saying that shyt when Hudlin was catching all kinds of hell for his Black Panther run.

And pointing out that people are crediting the wrong person for things isn't "hate". That's like saying people were hating on Bob Kane whenever they brought up that Bill Finger was instrumental in the creation of Batman.

And for the record I've never called Coates a c00n or anything close to that. I just think he sucks at writing Black Panther. My beef with Coates has always been exclusive to his handling of Black Panther.

I wasn’t fukkin with comics during the hudlin run, but I would of said it :yeshrug:

Of course there’s a good chance Priest put some general input but it’s up to the artist to add the detail and nuances. My comment about ‘hate’ was regarding the other guys comment about ‘hating’ the fact that stelfreeze is getting credit like he was legit mad...Could be over analyzing :yeshrug:

Never said you called Coates a c00n I was just standing on my soapbox for a moment. :mjgrin: