Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
YouTube kinda buried the trailer for some reason. I even saw dudes on reddit noticing that

It probably got most of it hits off Twitter. It gets significantly more retweets and likes over other marvel stuff over there

This needs to pick up more steam almost every trailer I've seen since the summer time had that trending shyt on it :mjpls:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
X91CrZv.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, there's some funny business going on with how youtube handled this 2nd trailer :mjpls:

It should have way more views

It wouldn't matter at the end tho, they can't stop this :youngsabo:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yoooo, regarding Lupita's character

I've been reading up on these characters (I know I'm mad late:mjcry:) and I didn't know her character ends up turning on T'Challa and becoming a villain:gucci:And the reason she turns on him also seems like it will be problematic for lot of people who don't wanna see a black woman backstabbing a black man:francis: Are y'all comic heads expecting them to stay true to the character? My girl is hyped as fukk to see Lupita and Chadwick as black love, and she is gonna be pissed off if Lupita's character gets jealous cuz Chadwick don't want her:mjpls: and then turns into a villain named Malice:mjlol: If they do go that route I'd at least hope they saved it for Black Panther 2, and let them be great in this one :ld:

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo, regarding Lupita's character

I've been reading up on these characters (I know I'm mad late:mjcry:) and I didn't know her character ends up turning on T'Challa and becoming a villain:gucci:And the reason she turns on him also seems like it will be problematic for lot of people who don't wanna see a black woman backstabbing a black man:francis: Are y'all comic heads expecting them to stay true to the character? My girl is hyped as fukk to see Lupita and Chadwick as black love, and she is gonna be pissed off if Lupita's character gets jealous cuz Chadwick don't want her:mjpls: and then turns into a villain named Malice:mjlol: If they do go that route I'd at least hope they saved it for Black Panther 2, and let them be great in this one :ld:

They're not going to go that route with her character in the first film, and honestly I doubt they're going to go that route at all with her character. Lupita Nyong'os character is called Nakia but she seems to be actual based on a character named Malaika from a Black Panther mini series in the 80's.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
it's just the vocals that throw things off.
This. Vince's prepubescent voice doesn't go with the visuals at all.

I thought the RTJ don't was perfect for the teaser. All in all, very critical today reviewed the trailer liked the Vince Staples song, so the coli is clearly in the minority on this (as usual when it comes to movies)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This dude's reaction vids to the BP trailers have me :deadmanny: - fool gets way to into the videos :pachaha:

When Panther says "I never freeze" and dude stands there and shouts out "That's right" :martin:

In his reaction for the teaser when Panther jumps out the tree on them, this fool starts screaming "TAKE THEM OUT!!!! :damn:"

:russ:

I had the same reaction on that part tho. Something Coates should take note of

doublex

Pro
Daps
They're not going to go that route with her character in the first film, and honestly I doubt they're going to go that route at all with her character. Lupita Nyong'os character is called Nakia but she seems to be actual based on a character named Malaika from a Black Panther mini series in the 80's.

I'm willing to bet Lupita's character is going to turn into a villain in the sequel (but definitely not in the first movie); there wouldn't be much point in including Nakia if she wasn't going to become Malice. But I doubt it will be for the same reasons the comic book Nakia turned.

They've already revealed MCU Nakia and T'Challa are exes, and the trailer shows them holding hands and looking close, so when she does turn it will likely be because of Winter Soldier-style brainwashing, not because T'Challa isn't interested in her.