Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther's Rogue Gallery is so insignificant outside of Wakanda because they are direct threats to Wakanda and basically nothing else.

When you the King of Wakanda and your whole purpose is to protect your Kingdom those things become your biggest threat. Not the few outsiders that barely know you exist.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm re-watching Civil War and I just keep on getting confirmation that Cap is soft and lame. Him and Buckey had to tag team to beat Tony Starks and he had to have Buckey and Falcon help to beat Black Panther. What a disgusting piece of artificial enhancement filth
No lies told:ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm re-watching Civil War and I just keep on getting confirmation that Cap is soft and lame. Him and Buckey had to tag team to beat Tony Starks and he had to have Buckey and Falcon help to beat Black Panther. What a disgusting piece of artificial enhancement filth
:hahadrax:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

No lies told:ehh:

Go and watch the movie again. Cap was fighting Tony so that Bucky could get away, since apparently Tony was dead set on killing Bucky for some shyt he did while brainwashed as a POW. Bucky decided to stay and jump in on the fight. It wasn't like Cap was like 'hey Bucky, come here and help me beat this nikka's ass." He really didn't want to fight at all.

And of course, T'Challa would hold his own and probably beat Cap, he can beat most of Avengers, except for the Hulk. He'd even be able to put the beats on Stark, so does that make Stark weak? Anyway, back to the argument about Cap's fight with BP. You can't even talk about it as a fight when Cap was only playing defense. If you go back and watch that fight again, you'd see he's only doing defensive moves. He's not even throwing punches. He's the ONLY person in Civil War to refer to T'Challa as Your Highness, even AFTER T'Challa tried to kill Bucky. It's obvious Cap has integrity and mad respect for T'Challa, as he should, and you're here shytting on him. :skip:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Go and watch the movie again. Cap was fighting Tony so that Bucky could get away, since apparently Tony was dead set on killing Bucky for some shyt he did while brainwashed as a POW. Bucky decided to stay and jump in on the fight. It wasn't like Cap was like 'hey Bucky, come here and help me beat this nikka's ass." He really didn't want to fight at all.

And of course, T'Challa would hold his own and probably beat Cap, he can beat most of Avengers, except for the Hulk. He'd even be able to put the beats on Stark, so does that make Stark weak? Anyway, back to the argument about Cap's fight with BP. You can't even talk about it as a fight when Cap was only playing defense. If you go back and watch that fight again, you'd see he's only doing defensive moves. He's not even throwing punches. He's the ONLY person in Civil War to refer to T'Challa as Your Highness, even AFTER T'Challa tried to kill Bucky. It's obvious Cap has integrity and mad respect for T'Challa, as he should, and you're here shytting on him. :skip:
Cap is a good field/combat leader as far as team fights go and leading people on the battlefield. But in some one on one shyt T'Challa would beat the breaks off of him.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Rhodey and Black Widow also referred to him as such.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I mean I love BP to but can we show Cap some respect. :hhh: It would be a good fight, no one beat the breaks off of anyone.
I did. Caps biggest strength is being a battlefield leader. But honestly, he's not some scary threat one on one to a Black Panther or someone with a decent power. He and Bucky barely escaped Tony Stark.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Armor was nerfed unbelievably :coffee:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The Black Panther prequel comic dropped today. The story is good so far, but the art is pretty bad. The first time we see T'Challa's face he looks high as shyt, like he was hotboxing in his helmet. The action scenes are actually worse than the ones in Coates run.

We get confirmation on a few things that we've speculated and a few cool easter eggs:

- T'Challa has been Black Panther since Tony Stark debuted as Iron Man roughly 10 years ago.

- Kimoyo beads are a thing in the MCU

- Okoye only started working directly with T'Challa 10 years ago.

- T'Chaka still wants to maintain their secrecy and doesn't want T'Challa being seen. We also see a bit of the ruthless version of T'Chaka we know from the comics.

- S'Yan exists in the MCU and is head of the Wakandan Design group. Part of me thinks S'Yan ends up being one of the scientists killed in Lagos.

- Zanda aka Princess Zanda from Narobia makes an appearance as a mercenary
Where can I cop the comic?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Cap is that you?

So not only does cap not tell Tony he knew flunkey killed his parents, he’s trying fight toney, so flunkey can just escape :hhh:

Cap’s heinous-ness knows no boundries. Then is too stupid and waste’s money on a box and postage to send the gawd Tony a dusty flip phone as if Tony even needs that to get in contact with him