Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fw with Martin & didn't catch anything c00nish in that clip, what did he say?

I think a lot of people are just tired of his and Korey's bullshyt whenever they review a black film or trailer for a black film. Every fukking time it turns into them telling "jokes" about how other black people aint shyt.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The Black Panther prequel comic dropped today. The story is good so far, but the art is pretty bad. The first time we see T'Challa's face he looks high as shyt, like he was hotboxing in his helmet. The action scenes are actually worse than the ones in Coates run.

We get confirmation on a few things that we've speculated and a few cool easter eggs:

- T'Challa has been Black Panther since Tony Stark debuted as Iron Man roughly 10 years ago.

- Kimoyo beads are a thing in the MCU

- Okoye only started working directly with T'Challa 10 years ago.

- T'Chaka still wants to maintain their secrecy and doesn't want T'Challa being seen. We also see a bit of the ruthless version of T'Chaka we know from the comics.

- S'Yan exists in the MCU and is head of the Wakandan Design group. Part of me thinks S'Yan ends up being one of the scientists killed in Lagos.

- Zanda aka Princess Zanda from Narobia makes an appearance as a mercenary

So wait is this book connected to the MCU? Do we have to read it? :jbhmm:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think a lot of people are just tired of his and Korey's bullshyt whenever they review a black film or trailer for a black film. Every fukking time it turns into them telling "jokes" about how other black people aint shyt.
But they were both hyped & geeked out through out the vid. I didn't see them being contrarian or in any way inflammatory...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's a direct prequel to the MCU film. The MCU tie in comics are all considered canon until an MCU film directly contradicts it.

Ok. I just googled it and it said that the writer was working with Coates who wants the work to reflect who BP is in current day. See as how people in here say that dude is terrible does the comic show any sign of Coates type writing in it?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Brehs joke about Martin Freeman having adlibs was pretty funny tho

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
For some reason youtube didn't put the trailer on the trending page :mjpls:

It's so fukking blatant. I've been checking the trending page for 2 days, and they are intentionally not listing this trailer. Tell me that isn't some bullshyt. Why wouldn't they give a Marvel movie shine when they list stupid shyt all the time with less than 100K views? fukking crackers.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. I just googled it and it said that the writer was working with Coates who wants the work to reflect who BP is in current day. See as how people in here say that dude is terrible does the comic show any sign of Coates type writing in it?

That's a different comic....You're talking about the Black Panther "Year One" thing, which hasn't come out yet. The comic I'm talking about is set firmly in the MCU and is a prequel to the Black Panther movie:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMTAvODkxL29yaWdpbmFsL0JsYWNrX1BhbnRoZXJfUHJlbHVkZV8xX2EuanBn

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like her. She knows her BP shyt.

She's on a Marvel centric youtube show

Yeah, I fukks with her and the other people on that Marvel Movie News show. They cover everything Marvel related and they all know their shyt. I get the feeling Markeia isn't a big fan of the Coates stuff either, she always recommends the Priest and Hudlin stuff, then after all that WoW just to read about the women.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That's a different comic....You're talking about the Black Panther "Year One" thing, which hasn't come out yet. The comic I'm talking about is set firmly in the MCU and is a prequel to the Black Panther movie:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMTAvODkxL29yaWdpbmFsL0JsYWNrX1BhbnRoZXJfUHJlbHVkZV8xX2EuanBn
ooooooooo :facepalm:

got it :yes: