ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I didn't say Bucky, I said "a" winter soldier. Cap even tells Tony he didn't know it was Bucky after they saw the video. He probably assumed it was another Hydra Operative. He kept secret his knowledge that Tony's parents were assasinated by Hydra, but he found out at the same time Tony did that it was actually Bucky who did it. When Tony asked him did he know, he replied yes because he did know it wasn't just a car accident.

Nah breh..... It was heavily implied that bucky killed howard stark since the zola reveal in winter soldier... :francis: Steve knew...

...History was changed

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't call Cap a soldier at all. He doesn't like following orders. He rarely does actually. And he's enhanced, so that does qualify him a superhero. Falcon is much more of a soldier, but he has special abilities as well. Black Panther is definitely a superhero. He has exceptional intelligence and athletic prowess, and access to other supernatural power sources as well as natural resources. There's no way you can't call any of them superheroes.
if he was not willing to against the us against making super heroes reveal their secret id, he's a follower not a leader, which is why tag along with falcon to learn how to be a leader. black panther only gives a fukk about wankanda, and African people, he cares less about the usa

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question: Why is this particular scene annoying so many people.

I've watched a few dozen reaction videos, and about a third mention this handshake as "annoying" or "stereotypical". I totally disagree, it's endearing.

Hatred and self hatred of African Americans.....A lot of people act like Africans are a completely different species from African Americans and don't realize there is a degree of crossover in term cultural cues and customs.

You also have people that have a very narrow view of what Africa is "supposed" to be like. Hence the some people saying hip hop shouldn't be used in a film set in Africa as if the continent doesn't have it's own hip hop scenes.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Yeah aight, just call me Captain then.

First of all, you don't know when Cap found out about Tony's parents. Could have been on the plane ride to Siberia. And when it comes to protecting your friends, who are you gonna ride for more, the one who had your back since y'all were kids or the new one you just met a few years ago who gets on your nerves? There isn't even any comparison here.

Also, you saying that Tony could get in contact with Steve is funny. Steve is in Wakanda under T'Challa's protective shields. Tony Stark can't find him unless he wants to be found. That phone was a peace offering and a huge risk on Steve's part.

Then he should have told Tony he just found out; but instead, ( he lied, figures) then he said " yes Tony I knew" in a manner insinuating he's known for a while.

And all Cap had to do was bring in Junkey to the proper cat's tell them that hydra was brain washing him, instead of helping him escape, like BP asked " why were you running? " but then again Cap is a secret Hydra member himself, disgusting

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah breh..... It was heavily implied that bucky killed howard stark since the zola reveal in winter soldier... :francis: Steve knew...

...History was changed

You're right but I don't think Cap would immediately assume Bucky was active all throughout the 20th century without aging. At that point he didn't know that they freeze him in between missions. Probably thought he was thawed out recently for the first and only time like he himself was. Probably thought it was a previous winter soldier or another Hydra agent

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right but I don't think Cap would immediately assume Bucky was active all throughout the 20th century without aging. At that point he didn't know that they freeze him in between missions. Probably thought he was thawed out recently for the first and only time like he himself was. Probably thought it was a previous winter soldier or another Hydra agent

At the end of Captain America: TWS Cap is given a file on Bucky as the Winter Soldier. so he definitely knew how long he was active.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Then he should have told Tony he just found out; but instead, ( he lied, figures) then he said " yes Tony I knew" in a manner insinuating he's known for a while.

He found out from Zola in TWS.

I don't blame him for keeping it to himself, though. Why would he start beef between Tony and Bucky when he had no reason to believe the truth would ever come out?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's a big reach. I remember that. But to go from Hydra had Stark killed to thinking Hydra instructed Bucky to do it is a big leap. The Starks officially died in a car accident. Maybe Steve suspected Bucky was involved, but that didn't show a smoking gun. I still think that Steve may have found out when Natasha dumped all of SHIELDs files on the internet or on the way to Siberia.

Question: Why is this particular scene annoying so many people.

I've watched a few dozen reaction videos, and about a third mention this handshake as "annoying" or "stereotypical". I totally disagree, it's endearing.

I've heard some say that brother-sister siblings don't greet one another like that (with daps, special handshakes, etc.), but I disagree with that. Very dependent upon the bro/sis relationship really and that's far from unlikely from what I've seen.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did. Caps biggest strength is being a battlefield leader. But honestly, he's not some scary threat one on one to a Black Panther or someone with a decent power. He and Bucky barely escaped Tony Stark.

Uh....nah man. On the official Marvel wiki Cap's fighting skills are actually above BP but BP's strength, speed and intelligence are above Cap's. So it wouldn't be a landslide either way.

As far as Cap/Bucky vs Ironman....they were trying to escape and Tony was trying to kill Bucky.

Fred.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@doublex :obama:
DMQ3jgEW4AApoeb.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because the cops weren't there to bring him in alive

I'm talking about Cap, He should have brought in Junkey. And judging by the end of Civil War shield or whoever was sensible enough to understand he was brainwashed, Captain Crunch could have done it earlier; but He's a snake