Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
damn Ya'll some semsitive nikkas. The music does sound off in contrast to how its laid against the trailer, it has nothing to do because its hip hop. I loved the music in the first trailer so shut the fukk up. Second If MBJ character is from Harlem and was ex communicated cool, but other wise it make no sense with most the characters speaking with an accent and MBJ and Angla Basset having none. Now like I said everything else looks Lit and I will be there first day.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yes

In the comics, when Klaw attacked Wakanda, he forced Kilmonger’s father to help him. T’Chaka killed his father and banished the family. Kilmonger grew up in Harlem and eventually became an intellect on T’Challa’s level, nursing a hatred for the Royal family for his family’s banishment.
Appreciate it brother!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Black Panther wtf? Why are you negging me for wanting to see him murk the man who murked his father? Dumbass.

Again, the film will be :trash: to me if he doesn't murk Winter Solider or Cap.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
negd u faggit go play in traffic
Don't know how you can argue with the statement, it's quite noticeable and if they use rap to score the actual film then it's a literal wrap. Any of its positive qualities are gonna be drowned out by that dumb decision. Thalla also looks dusty, he looked better in civil war

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yea man that is wild suspect that was one of the first things I looked at when I loaded the video:gucci:Not a peep yet every blockbuster so far has it at the top :mjpls:
Yeah went on youtube and noticed too, 4 millions view in a day and not trending , meanwhile it's trending on Twitter:mjpls:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
First trailer was at the top doe :patrice: Maybe it's a glitch
Convienient glitch
full_zpswvmyiydd.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn Ya'll some semsitive nikkas. The music does sound off in contrast to how its laid against the trailer, it has nothing to do because its hip hop. I loved the music in the first trailer so shut the fukk up. Second If MBJ character is from Harlem and was ex communicated cool, but other wise it make no sense with most the characters speaking with an accent and MBJ and Angla Basset having none. Now like I said everything else looks Lit and I will be there first day.

Not sure anybody was talking directly to you, but there having been people in this thread and around the internet outright saying they don't like htat they used HIp hop in the trailer.

As for the MBJ thing it's already been explain. Angela Bassets character DOES have an accent.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Black Panther wtf? Why are you negging me for wanting to see him murk the man who murked his father? Dumbass.

Again, the film will be :trash: to me if he doesn't murk Winter Solider or Cap.

:what:

The Winter Soldier didn't kill T'Chaka, Zemo did.

I agree T'Challa should have killed Zemo, that was the one major problem I had with Captain America: Civil War.