Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@The Black Panther wtf? Why are you negging me for wanting to see him murk the man who murked his father? Dumbass.

Again, the film will be :trash: to me if he doesn't murk Winter Solider or Cap.

Because Winter Soldier was framed for killing T'Chaka, with your non-attention paying ass. :dahell:

Even if he wasn't framed, BP not killing Bucky is enough to make the ENTIRE MOVIE, meaning everything you saw in that trailer, amount to "trash"? :bpgucci:

Take your neg like a man :cambybp:

EDIT: @3Rivers is there any way I could get :dame:with a black panther mask and keep the shades?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Black-Panther-Trailer-11.jpg

tumblr_oxx4glxmua1wvg60fo2_540.gif

shuri%2B2.JPG

black-panther-08-panel-b.jpg

Definitely looks like the Djalia.
That's him going to see bast

Different shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@The Black Panther wtf? Why are you negging me for wanting to see him murk the man who murked his father? Dumbass.

Again, the film will be :trash: to me if he doesn't murk Winter Solider or Cap.
Did I miss something? Wasn't Cap in Wakanda at the end of "Civil War"? Didn't BP say he had no beef with WS because he just was a victim?
0nPX60l.png

Even if you could argue these are valid complaints....they're complaints for "Civil War", not this movie. You're basically saying this will be trash for things already established in "Civil War".

Fred.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Coates haters not gonna like this :russ:

Let me just say, the shot with T'challa in white clothing walking around the big trees straight up looks like the Djalia (the ancestral memory grounds that Shuri spends her time in).

And that's a Coates creaton.
I think people are being naive if they think Coogler wasn't going to be consulted by Coates on Black Panther. Maybe one of the brehs can ask that last tweeter to provide receipts. Cause I wouldn't be shocked if while they are doing reshoots he asked Coates to write a few lines as well.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This nikka furious as fukk:laff:

Facts are this little homie

-Cyborg is TRASH and DC lost the moment they greenlit that awful excuse of a character to be the black “hero” of the DCEU. If DC were serious about having a REAL black hero in their cinematic Arsenal they would’ve went with John Stewart. Instead they are continuing to push trash ass Hal Jordan, who flopped so bad in his FIRST movie that even Ryan Reynolds disowned the character. I’d take Falcon and Rhodey all day EVERY DAY over that walking pile of robotic diarrhea they call Cyborg.

Black Panther is Afro-Futuristic royalty, and come February he’s gonna CRUSH the buildings while DC has to pray that Joss Whedon can salvage the commercial and critical abortion that has been the DCEU.

Black Panther so lit breh. Accept it. Live with it. BASK IN IT

furious where ??

maybe you should go back to the previous pages and see ALL my posts in here, you grasping for straws like the little hoe you are.

ive posted nothing but praises for this film, ive been here since this threads inception, so lil fucc boi sit down and humble yourself.

i was responding degenerates like you who were saying its over for DC like this is going to affect them anyway. know how stupid you sound.

why would i be mad an ALL BLACK AFRICAN warrior is shining ?? what does my post even have to do with BP ?? it clearly was in reference to those who said the IW trailer would kill the DCEU momentum. but yes by all means reply with more ''you furious'' posts

rhodey and falcon were sidekicks for how many movies ?? and it took to twitter and the masses complaining at Feige at EVERY turn before they greenlit this film

they even pushed this shyt back for Spidey so that clearly tells you how little they care but yes by all means act like Marvel been heralding Black Excellence since their universe started.. im tired of fakkits like you..

and if you wanna reply, make sure to post next time a post where you claim in your subhuman waste of sperm mind where im ''furious'' until then kindly eat a dikk.. see you next year february

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Not a fan of killmonger wearing a BP suit. Dont iron man this. And Michael B Jordan trying to be tough :huhldup: