Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

I might have to get comfortable after this one
anigif_optimized-17741-1428625587-15.gif

Coates haters not gonna like this :russ:

Let me just say, the shot with T'challa in white clothing walking around the big trees straight up looks like the Djalia (the ancestral memory grounds that Shuri spends her time in).

And that's a Coates creaton.

Jards

All Star
Daps
The composer is the same guy that did the score for Creed.

Also, yall do realize that Africa has it's own thriving Hip Hop scene right? They could have maybe used some African hip hop artists, but them using hip hop in and of itself isn't as far out of an idea as people think.

As for that alleged trailer music, that's what I mean when I said generic African drums that we hear in every film set in Africa.
If the majority of the music is African Hip Hop then cool. The focus of the film is an African country so the culture, fashion, music should be reflected as such.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how you can argue with the statement, it's quite noticeable and if they use rap to score the actual film then it's a literal wrap. Any of its positive qualities are gonna be drowned out by that dumb decision. Thalla also looks dusty, he looked better in civil war

Outside of the trailer music, you're in the minority on that one, judging from reactions on the net. According to Ludwig G(the composer), the film is going to have a score inspired by traditional African music. People who've heard snippets of it, liked it alot.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Outside of the trailer music, you're in the minority on that one, judging from reactions on the net. According to Ludwig G(the composer), the film is going to have a score inspired by traditional African music. People who've heard snippets of it, liked it alot.

Ludwig G did the score? :ohhh:

Really liked his work on 'Awaken My Love'. :leon:

teacher

All Star
Daps
If she's not in the film she'd be the only actor from the main Creed cast not in a Marvel movie.
Yes

In the comics, when Klaw attacked Wakanda, he forced Kilmonger’s father to help him. T’Chaka killed his father and banished the family. Kilmonger grew up in Harlem and eventually became an intellect on T’Challa’s level, nursing a hatred for the Royal family for his family’s banishment.

I thought killmonger was kidnapped by Klaw and brought to the states? :patrice: Or was there a retcon or am I bugging? Could of swore that was his back story in Panthers Rage :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:what:

The Winter Soldier didn't kill T'Chaka, Zemo did.

I agree T'Challa should have killed Zemo, that was the one major problem I had with Captain America: Civil War.
The scenario at the end would have made T'Challa look bad. Maybe if Zemo was trying to do more foul shyt after Cap, IM and Bucky started fighting they could have justified it.