Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_oxx3uuZj1L1upvr5ao2_540.gif

tumblr_oxx3uuZj1L1upvr5ao3_r1_540.gif

:mjcry::blessed:
We all gonna be doing this handshake after the movie drops.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Michael B. Jordan proving alot of people wrong, he definitely looked like he belong in this film - definiely shed the baby face and took the heel role on well

This nikka furious as fukk:laff:

Facts are this little homie

-Cyborg is TRASH and DC lost the moment they greenlit that awful excuse of a character to be the black “hero” of the DCEU. If DC were serious about having a REAL black hero in their cinematic Arsenal they would’ve went with John Stewart. Instead they are continuing to push trash ass Hal Jordan, who flopped so bad in his FIRST movie that even Ryan Reynolds disowned the character. I’d take Falcon and Rhodey all day EVERY DAY over that walking pile of robotic diarrhea they call Cyborg.

Black Panther is Afro-Futuristic royalty, and come February he’s gonna CRUSH the buildings while DC has to pray that Joss Whedon can salvage the commercial and critical abortion that has been the DCEU.

Black Panther so lit breh. Accept it. Live with it. BASK IN IT

DC needs to go ahead and make a Static movie, I don't care if they put Jaden Smith in it but it needs to be done

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Except Killmonger has actually given the beats to T'challa several times :mjlol:
Vegeta done gave Goku the beats before, on some ace up his sleeve shyt, before taking that ensuing L to Krillin and Gohan :russ:

Point is MCU T'Challa and Erik can easily have that rivalry dynamic. I could see in the 2nd or 3rd movie where Erik is on some it's still fukk you once we're done stomping this larger threat out

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another issue is when they do, the movie doesnt do well. Ex. After Earth, which gets a bad wrap for no reason. It wasnt that bad

After Earth failed because it had two of the most toxic names in the industry at the time attached to it: M. Night Shamalayn and Jaden Smith

Nobody was going to give that movie a chance with those two attached.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We still have to get the average black behind sci-fi/fantasy 100% but this is hella solid grounding

Well, this is definitely a way to go, seeing as part of the reason the average black isn't isn't into or behind sci-fi/fantasy is cuz the average black isn't in or behind the average sci-fi/fantasy film.:shaq2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anybody else notice T'Challa wearing a ceremonial mask during one of the scenes at Warrior Falls? It seems like there are multiple scenes there and the first one is the ascension ceremony where he has to fight 10 of Wakandas fiercest warriors.

wait a minute, brehs...

is Phylicia Rashad in BP? :lupe:

please say yes :banderas::mjgrin:

Rumor has it that she's in it. Sterling K Brown let it slip in an interview that she was part of the cast but nothing official has mentioned her.

If she's not in the film she'd be the only actor from the main Creed cast not in a Marvel movie.