Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikkas said GOTG 2 was gonna put DC to sleep and WW came thru and crushed the buildings.. ill let you dummies continue with the narrative that DCEU is hurting from a trailer tho

This nikka furious as fukk:laff:

Facts are this little homie

-Cyborg is TRASH and DC lost the moment they greenlit that awful excuse of a character to be the black “hero” of the DCEU. If DC were serious about having a REAL black hero in their cinematic Arsenal they would’ve went with John Stewart. Instead they are continuing to push trash ass Hal Jordan, who flopped so bad in his FIRST movie that even Ryan Reynolds disowned the character. I’d take Falcon and Rhodey all day EVERY DAY over that walking pile of robotic diarrhea they call Cyborg.

Black Panther is Afro-Futuristic royalty, and come February he’s gonna CRUSH the buildings while DC has to pray that Joss Whedon can salvage the commercial and critical abortion that has been the DCEU.

Black Panther so lit breh. Accept it. Live with it. BASK IN IT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The music is the worst thing about the trailer...I really hate that hiphop has to be in everything with black people.

That's my only gripe. Outside of that it looks amazing and I can't wait.....*watches again.*

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The music is the worst thing about the trailer...I really hate that hiphop has to be in everything with black people.

this.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

That's my only gripe. Outside of that it looks amazing and I can't wait.....*watches again.*
Yeah hopefully for the final trailer they use a score that compliments Black Panther being African royalty.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
This nikka furious as fukk:laff:

Facts are this little homie

-Cyborg is TRASH and DC lost the moment they greenlit that awful excuse of a character to be the black “hero” of the DCEU. If DC were serious about having a REAL black hero in their cinematic Arsenal they would’ve went with John Stewart. Instead they are continuing to push trash ass Hal Jordan, who flopped so bad in his FIRST movie that even Ryan Reynolds disowned the character. I’d take Falcon and Rhodey all day EVERY DAY over that walking pile of robotic diarrhea they call Cyborg.

Black Panther is Afro-Futuristic royalty, and come February he’s gonna CRUSH the buildings while DC has to pray that Joss Whedon can salvage the commercial and critical abortion that has been the DCEU.

Black Panther so lit breh. Accept it. Live with it. BASK IN IT
don't get too excited,dc getting ready to push out black lighting