full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Breh, we need him :bpgucci:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
These are two different convos. Dudes just need to enjoy the flick. But this AINT no damn progress being dependent on white folks to create images of you.
The bold is strawmanning. Nobody is on some "we made it" shyt. People are just hype to see this one movie with some strong black characters in it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The 2nd trailer looks dope as fukk. That first trailer did look kind of janky, this one looked more like a finished product. Can't wait to see it. Might have to go ahead and take that Friday off of work to see it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marvel is pretty smart with how they promote, they literally start promoting things months in advance low key.

They also make sure that if they introduce a character or something of the likes if you go to search for something associated with it you'll find a game/book/clothes or something!

For instance, Black panther releases tomorrow on Marvel vs capcom infinite... but before that the trailer randomly gets released on a tuesday. They do this often and with a lot of things.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Seen the trailer like 4 times sense it dropped...

I loved it. I love the Coogler "dark" feel but still with a lot of color and beautiful scenery... Just darker.

City looks like something out the future or another planet... It also looks like Panther has 3/4 foes in this one.

This IS a day one... Im gonna see Thor but might wait until monday morning or something where there's not a crowd.

Im going as soon as it drops Thursday/Friday for this.