Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:Ahhh a little bit of parsing of words there, they don't say Lupita's scene is the best per se. They say while boseman is good most of the best scenes belong to the ensemble. Then they mention Lupita amongst other characters/scenes (ie Andy serkis)

Like I said that was the first link I found. There are more detailed accounts, just don't feel like giving them up.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
SMH @ "black batman"....I can't stand how white people can't just let other people cook on some shyt. Black Panther has the Panther god backing him and shyt...He's not even close to what batman is on some vigilante shyt. His whole thing is protecting wakanda...Batman is basically George Zimmerman minus the murder.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
SMH @ "black batman"....I can't stand how white people can't just let other people cook on some shyt. Black Panther has the Panther god backing him and shyt...He's not even close to what batman is on some vigilante shyt. His whole thing is protecting wakanda.
I get what you are saying but when I use to watch AEMH I always saw him kind of as batman, he had his own wealth used deductive reasoning to solve equations, was one step ahead of the rest (when they let him), the black suit that kinda looks villainous. And being a wakandan king (in merica) was kind of a loner. I always thought if marvel wanted a real shot at making money with him they better sell him as marvels batman
..Batman is basically George Zimmerman minus the murder.
bad taste duke, should have used another analogy

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I get what you are saying but when I use to watch AEMH I always saw him kind of as batman, he had his own wealth used deductive reasoning to solve equations, was one step ahead of the rest (when they let him), the black suit that kinda looks villainous. And being a wakandan king (in merica) was kind of a loner. I always thought if marvel wanted a real shot at making money with him they better sell him as marvels batman bad taste Beth, should have used another analogy
nah, Batman is just rich vigilante though. He's zimmerman with more money. Black Panther is a king protecting his kingdom. And the fact people immediately trying to ramp up this debate shows the cism in they heart for anything black. Even fictional nikka with a kingdom gotta be below somewhite vigilante in their eyes. LMAO.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
0eELHEo.gif

:blessed:

#BlackExcellence

3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why are you entertaining any of that fukk shyt, fam?:francis:Black Panther to me is as great a character, if not greater than Batman. The amount of culture connected to the character is nearly unparalleled in comics. He can match wits with some of the most genius characters in the Marvel universe. The mere fact that he's a king deeply impacts every single choice he has to make and molds his character. Batman is dope, don't get me wrong, but Black Panther is far more complex. The only real comparison you could make is that they both don't have powers, wear black suits, and rely on technology. But then I could be lazy and say Black Panther is just black Ironman.
With that said, I'm not gonna pretend one of the shots in the trailer didn't look pretty familiar:mjpls:

@2:24 :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the tone of that trailer will prove to be misleading.

It was kinda light & glossy

I was expecting something a lil more heavy/gritty.

Doesn't kill my excitement, tho.

I have faith in the cast/Coogler.

Still have a feeling this will end up being my favorite Marvel flick so far