Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It would be funny if there were White people upset. It's Black people who've never seen any of the movies or picked up a comic that are being the annoying of the two.
Oddly enough, it was white people hounding Kevin Feige to make a BP film all the way back when Guardians of the Galaxy was announced. IF BP was a character only black people liked, he would have never became so popular.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
@Roman Brady is still hating on the female cast? :skip:
Other than when it's released now is probably the perfect time to critique as we are seeing actual live action. Everyone looks on point but her and Jordan (if I'm being honest) I don't care about the hair so much as the combo of his hair + physique.

Killmonger is a behemoth towering figure, he doesn't have the height or presence so the least they could do is put him on that creed diet. But he looks like iman shumpert or something out of "stomp". Whose crazy idea was that?:why:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This scene was shot SPECIFICALLY for the Coli

tumblr_orb7iezWku1rtels1o3_540.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
People saw raw unedited footage of her action scene and said it was again. It was one of scenes scenes shown to reporters before editing even began.
Got a link for all this insider info breh you sound like Dave Meltzer with all these sources:russ:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I really hate being the guy that has to be the "nerdy by the books guy" but I had to tell a group of cacs that Black panther is not a black batman. Jesus on the coli and in real life they can't even take a few moments to look at his fukking Wikipedia page to see his power set. I been a BP fan since I was a younging because of him styling on the FF 4.

So here it is in the simplest of terms

pre Heart shape fruit = black iron man but in peak human condition (he is the 7th smartest man in marvel universe)

Post heart shaped fruit= a tier above captain America physically (he was giving spidey the beats.) with similar "black iron man" like qualities.

KING OF THE DEAD/REPLICA GAUNTLET= he lowkey went crazy because Namor killed his peope so he received a in comic power boost( lowkey made him broken haha how you gonna slap around namor who fights with hulk) plus with the infinity gauntlet (fighting dr doom) he became a black ozymandias.

SECRET-WARS-6-Panthers-power-play.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So after seeing this trailer and remembering Coogler (or Feige) saying they're going for a spy/james bond vibe for this, Coogler directing the next Bond flick would be a damn inspired my choice. I feel like creatively, he and Craig would get along and it'd be a great way to send him off into the sunset

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
basically....when i talk to people about this, if they give me any type of vibe they wanna say some fukked up shyt about it, i'm telling them 'good day' and going about my business....i'm all for having convos, differing opinions, etc., but right now, for this, fukk that....i'm only celebrating and focusing on the excellence.....

....that thursday, i'm eating a damn good meal, drinking some damn good liquor, and then going to enjoy the fukk outta this in imax....

Yup, with BP I'm not having none of the BS.