X91CrZv.png
sir. :mjlol:

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:jbhmm:Interesting

Terrible casting choice nontheless doesn't have the sex appeal to pull off whatever they were trying when she was strutting and she looks like she's never done an action scene in her life
How can you judge if she was miscast if you haven't even seen the movie? Just out of curiosity what Black actress with action movie experience would you have cast instead of Lupita?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow:Thank You Stan Lee and Marvel....:wow:

Oh and it is great to hear EL-P music finally get shine with a major motion picture.

Always said even during the company flow days that
EL-P (and RZA) music was made for hollywood blockbuster motion pictures...:wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Anyone know if Coogler reached out to Hudlin? Get a director to director perspective? :patrice: Who is the black panther origin story is what we need :blessed:not sure if the Cac's are ready, but in Civil war they made it seem like Cap never even heard of the black panther :stopitslime:

Is it me or did MJB look quasi-homo with how they made the braids/dreads :wrist:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know if Coogler reached out to Hudlin? Get a director to director perspective? :patrice: Who is the black panther origin story is what we need :blessed:not sure if the Cac's are ready, but in Civil war they made it seem like Cap never even heard of the black panther :stopitslime:

Is it me or did MJB look quasi-homo with how they made the braids/dreads :wrist:

Hudlin had been involved to some degree long before Coogler was even hired. Priest was also consulted at some point, but again, that was long before Coogler was hired.

The Dora Milaje outfits are taken right out of Hudlin's run, and they're using a bunch of characters from the Priest run. Thankfully Coates has said he's had nothing to do with the film, really getting sick of motherfukkers acting like Coates is the definitive Black Panther writer, his shyt is trash.

As for MBJ's hair, people are going overboard about that ONE shot, we see plenty of other shots where his hair doesn't look like that. It's just draped over that way in that one scene.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still kinda iffy on MBJ outfit but the mask is dope and him tryying to fade the entire Dora Mijale? :picard:

its clear that Coogler read the Ta-Nehisi comics and implemented the storyline a BIT into the movie

:win:

Nothing in the trailer shows a damn thing connected to Coates wack ass run. Damn near everything we saw was taken from the Priest and Hudlin run.